LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » MTG Trading Forum
physcosick
Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:42 pm
I have thousands of bulk uncommons, commons, and rares that I have put together and am going to put up on ebay soon. I’m offering this first here just in case any of you guys would want it. Below are the rarities with the ammount of those cards I have which is then followed by a flexible price. The price is there simply for refrence.

Commons- 4,540 ~45$ (about 1 cent each)
Uncommons- 2,403 ~100$ (about 4 cents each)
Rares- 1,222 ~250$ (about 20 cents each)

All of them are in English, all of them are the rarity that stated, all of them are in good condition. There may be a couple of cards that might be a little warn but I went through each card and took out about 100 that were unacceptable so they should be fine. If you guys are interested, make an offer and I will get back with you.

Thanks!
bandfreak9
Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:13 pm
Hey have you sold all these I wouldn’t want to buy all of them but what if I bought like $20 worth like with like $4 worth of commons $6 worth of Uncommons and $10 dollars worth of rares

All of these randomly selcted

If you still have them just post back here and I’ll see what you have to say
La_Sin_Grail
Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:54 pm
If I were buying right now, I would take up this rares offer. That’s a solid price, and I always trade with people I know before random guys I don’t.

One thing to point out- commons are not usually worth shipping. Just throwing that out there.
physcosick
Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:11 pm
the minimum problem here is that if your going to buy that many uncommons and uncommons, the shipping and handling will be several dollars. I obviously don’t have the exact price, nor am I going to walk them down to the post office in 20 degree weather to get the shipping costs, just for you to decide you don’t want them.

One thing I forgot to mention in my original post is shipping and handling.
La_Sin_Grail
Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:07 pm
Whoa... that doesn’t include shipping?

Um... .20-.22/rare is about the going rate anywhere with shipping added in on rares. I must admit I don’t see commons selling most places because they’re not worth the time/effort 9 times of 10, so I don’t know those prices very well.
physcosick
Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:23 pm
Me neither but they prolly lower significantly. Because as for the commons, I really just want to get rid of them without having to pay shipping to have some online store buy them from me.
La_Sin_Grail
Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:05 pm
That’s why I always give them to random noobies I know/tought the game. I’m too lazy to ship something for like 5$ profit to some guy I don’t know. I find that uncommons/rares are worth selling and trading, but unless it’s like... the best common in standard, or seomthing somebody needs for a deck really badly, commons in general aren’t worth the time and energy.
corvus
Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:07 pm
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
For future thought on purchasing, do you sell your rares ONLY in bulk?
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
La_Sin_Grail
Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:18 pm
I think the tought here is not selling only bulk is kind of pushing in on Conor... unless it’s older sets! Then I’m sure he’ll be cool with it.
physcosick
Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:46 pm
I’m not trying to push in on him, we’re supposed to had put it up on ebay a while ago but my friend has been going through them a lot lately. There is some new stuff but a lot old. If for some reason he does feel like I’m intruding or something then feel free to lock it. Please don’t delete it though so I can have a refrence for the prices.

Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » MTG Trading Forum