LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » MTG Trading Forum
bandfreak9
Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:22 pm
Ok well that’s cool I’m just trying to build up a collection but with school stuff no time to get a job it’s kind of hard
La_Sin_Grail
Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:53 pm
I meant if you started selling singles from new sets, it would kind of be overstepping a little. I’m pretty sure everybody’s cool with bulk.
bandfreak9
Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:53 pm
But to big a bulk is still to much I need something larger than a booster pack yet not as big as well I guess like 400 cards

So its not too expensive but I’m not just buying overpriced boosterpacks over and over
corvus
Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:27 am
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
I am sorry if my post caused problems, i just didn’t express myself correctly.

It’s just that (especially this period) i cannot afford to let loose 250$ or so for cards. Is it ok if i bought about say 100 bulk rares (about 20$ plus shipping) of your choise? This is for future knowledge, i cannot even afford to do that for now.
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
physcosick
Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:12 am
I think for 20 dollars I could do 80 rares and then the rest would be shipping. If I’m not mistaken you live in Greece or something, right? Or am I thinking of someone else? Thats just my safe bet because of weight and shipping cost for over seas. However, this is not final since I don’t know where you live nor do I know how much the shipping is. Also, keep in mind, this is always negotiable.
corvus
Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:23 am
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
Yup, i’m in Greece. Thanks for not being absolute. I’ll let you know when the time is right.
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
bobtheorc
Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:41 am
Joined: 19 Mar 2006 Posts: 1218 Location: Wow, its hot in Iowa
physcosick, have you checked out Cobra’s MTG trade list? You might be able to get a whole lot of store credit with all those cards.
But they would have to be mint.
Exclamation Ban the Overpowered OrcsExclamation
"Don't panic, I have paper!" - Taipan Popcorn
Is that Grima, Grief Counselor? - legolamb
Bobtheorcs Uruk-Hai Dcs
Bob’s wonderful !! updated !! Trade list
bandfreak9
Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:16 pm
Sorry dude I don’t have enough $ money to pay for overseas shipping sorry
La_Sin_Grail
Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:48 pm
bobtheorc wrote:
physcosick, have you checked out Cobra’s MTG trade list? You might be able to get a whole lot of store credit with all those cards.
But they would have to be mint.

And they would have to be on the list... the thing at the bottom is only for rare foils! I’m sure most of the top tier cards that could be sold for some decent money aren’t going to be in the bulk rares- they’re too cool for bulk!
physcosick
Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:44 pm
Even if there were card son the trade list, they probably wouldn’t be any cards that would give me over a dollar. Not that they are all really bad, just cards that are not of any use to me right now... actually... i could easily make some use out of it by making a t4 deck but i dont feel like it... lol...

but it wouldnt be worth it... so I’m just doing the easy thing and selling them as bulk.

Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » MTG Trading Forum