LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest
Rate this article!

5 (Best)  
30%
  [ 3 ]  30%

70%
  [ 7 ]  70%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 10
NBarden
Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:15 am
Nice article, helps my Dunland deck.

A couple comments.

Over the Isen with a Dunlending Pillager and a war club can cripple a fellowship. I think you need some pillagers.

Dunlending Headman is another great card. Although his text is preventable, it triggers when he’s played, instead of performing those tricky maneuvers in the skirmish phase. With Freca, its kinda tough to secure those sites, and the others have to win skirmishes. So I would suggest running some headmen, probably instead of ransackers. And no refuge with a couple dunlendings that stack is awesome.

Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
MuslimKnight
Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:28 pm
As-Salamu Alaykum (May Peace Be Upon You All)

Applause I take off the hat to you for this article.

I noticed some guys say that this is a logic article that adds nothing, that this is what the Dunlending are made for "taking control of a site".
Some otheres were more positive about it and added some comments to warn from some downsides or to add up to the strategy.

For me, I am new to the game, and I find this the most amazing article I’ve ever read till now (and I’ve read quite a punch). Nothing helped me, not just to follow the strategy but to understand how things are working, like this article.

Even if I will go for another strategy I shall always remember this article as a great guide lines to form a good deck and strategy.
Good work indeed, I loved your way, and can’t wait to read the rest of your articles In-Sha’-Allah (Allah Willings).
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:09 pm
Thanks for the comments! I’m glad you enjoyed my article. It was indeed meant mostly for those who are not extremely familiar with the Dunland culture, but I also tried to include stuff to help members who already know how to use Dunland.

Oh, and welcome to the game and to the Cobra Cards forums!

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest