LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
shieldelf
Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:17 am
Aproved by WKBC

This is pretty much an attack on Ithilien by Haradrim and stray Orcs and Trolls after the defeat of Sauron.

Time:After Sauron’s defeat and after Legolas and some other Elves have moved into Ithilien.

Place:Ithilien (duh Rolling Eyes )

Rules:
1:On the good side there will be Rangers, Elves, and MAYBE a few Dwarves (no more than 2 most likely none). On the side of evil there will be Haradrim, Orcs, Trolls, Uruks, and other forms of Evil creatures.

2:No hobbits unless it says in their history why they would be in Ithilen 6 years after the desruction of the Ring (most hobbits are peacefully resting in Shire, thats why!)

3:This is in the 4th age so people not alive in the 3rd age will have to get new character and people alive in the 3rd age will be ok (cuz they should be alive in 4th age unless there dead).

4:All weapons and armors are aloud.

5:I will (if you ask me) maybe allow certain people the ability to be a dwarf or other kind of race as long as it isn’t a hobbit.

6:RPGers will play as both good and evil characters to even it out. Please name both your good and bad characters names and races.

Participants
Shieldelf as Elgalad (Elf) and as Zurbog (Haradrim)
SickofPalantirs as Tuilin (Elf) and as Shankhun (Sauron Uruk)
Elf Lvr as Silvarin (Elf) and as Imhis (Haradrim)
YourStinkenFace as Pistachio (Hobbit) and as Farfofor (Orc)

Edit:This will start as soon as I get a good amount of people. I will check back tomorow to see how many people have joined.
Last edited by shieldelf on Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:34 pm; edited 17 times in totalElfs pwn, need I say more??? Wink
My RPG
My DC contest
My trade list
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:12 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
I will join. (you will probably have to wait around a week to get a good amount of people thats the normal time. also can you edit your main post to add OCC and OPEN)
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
elf lvr
Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:29 pm
I’ll join in, as Silvarin.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
shieldelf
Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:32 pm
Not many people posting here Neutral i think ill start this after the Seige of Gunrabad (part 1) is done.
Elfs pwn, need I say more??? Wink
My RPG
My DC contest
My trade list
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:53 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
as I said it will take a little bit. bide your time and more will come.
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
shieldelf
Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:43 pm
Ok so how long do RPGs normaly last?
My RPG
My DC contest
My trade list
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:29 am
it kinda depends, if this RPG is only about repelling an attack I doubt very long but other RPG’s can last very long. Examples of shorter ones are beorning battle and attack on the eastmennet while longer ones would be the ring of doom, mirkwood, and Moria.
"DáinIronfoot"
shieldelf
Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:01 pm
ok so how long do you think the Seige of Gunrabad will last?
My RPG
My DC contest
My trade list
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:52 pm
probably about 5 pages though i have no way of knowing.
"DáinIronfoot"
NBarden
Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:41 pm
Duinihir is in. (My character, a Ranger)
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing