LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
syndrome
Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:31 pm
So do you like to burden the RB into corruption? Or do you prefer to outrun your opponent to site 9? Wound the Ring-bearer? Overwhelm? Other?

I personally have to go with corrupting... it just makes you feel all happy inside when you know your minions were evil enough to destroy the mental stability of the ring-bearer. Oh wait, they're cards. Uh... hehe.
http://myspace/delicatesituation
ingold55
Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:57 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
i like to archer my opponent into the dust. what is fun is when you go for their best character and run him down then go for the ring bearer. Twisted Evil strenght is fun, and corruption is fun too. i made a deck that does it all. corruption, strength, archery, and discarding companions.
Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 4:30 pm
I WUV CORRUPTION. It makes me feel like I manipulate the ring-bearer to do my bidding. That or swarming the heck out of my opponant. An Issy orc deck I had once had upwards of 7 minions on the ring-bearer. Twisted Evil
joseph_c_chua
Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:51 am
I love corruption and swarm, but I like swarm better. Sometimes, when I use my moria swarm deck, I manage to play all my minions. So there's a bunch of minions with a total of 80+ strength piled up on the ringbearer. Twisted Evil
Pipsqueak
Posted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:08 pm
Joined: 06 Jan 2006 Posts: 331 Location: A northerner down south
I’m trying to open some of our older topics, since its been kinda boring around here lately...

I love Shadow kills, L-O-V-E them. So, as far as strategy goes, my favorite has to be: STRATEGIC WOUNDS. You know, get out some southrons, a few Whirling Strikes, etc...
I just love the look on my opponent’s face... Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green
Long live the southern bros. Homage
syndrome
Posted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:31 pm
There’s nothing strategic about whirling strike. Razz
http://myspace/delicatesituation
Pipsqueak
Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:11 pm
Joined: 06 Jan 2006 Posts: 331 Location: A northerner down south
Oh, dude, sorry, i thought i said WOUNDING THE HECK OUT OF SOMEONE. When i said "strategic wounds", i meant in the broad sense. you know, beating someone senseless with wounds at the oppurtune moment...
Long live the southern bros. Homage
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:16 pm
I absolutely love corrupting my opponent. Either that, or playing 20+ minions at site 9 with my Goblin swarm deck. Yay for Moria!
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
Hazael
Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:23 pm
u kno my favorite Smile

exhausting his best companions and making my southrons enduring.
...and throwing in some whirling strikes Razz
Some of the best scenarios on EE...
Up All Night Productions
exarrkun
Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:05 pm
my favorite shadow win was with my old dwarf/mordor orc deck

just discard top cards of enemy’s draw deck till it’s depleted and ad a few burdens
then at site 8/9 play the irresistible shadow...

love it Twisted Evil
a story that has a happy ending is a story that isn't over yet...

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion