LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
Hazael
Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:00 pm
theOmnipotentOne wrote:
I WUV CORRUPTION. It makes me feel like I manipulate the ring-bearer to do my bidding. That or swarming the heck out of my opponant. An Issy orc deck I had once had upwards of 7 minions on the ring-bearer. Twisted Evil

that was me Embarassed

I found out that you can only put more than 2 minions on a companion if all other companions already have 2. So I could have won that one Wink
Some of the best scenarios on EE...
Up All Night Productions
Bilbo, Retired Adventurer
Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:16 pm
Hazael wrote:

I found out that you can only put more than 2 minions on a companion if all other companions already have 2. So I could have won that one Wink

What is that you are saying Surprised ? I think someone fooled you.There isn’t any rule that says that.
I prefer swarming but not Moria or Lurker kind.I kind of need some good strategy around things. I will be glad to play Bill Ferny and also Stragglers are very appealing to me.
What I dislike are Corsairs with Red Wrath and Whirling Strike.I hate wounding companions,maybe because I don’t like it to be done to me. Smile
Hazael
Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:22 pm
maybe so.
I think Bigboy told me this... he makes up alot of bogas rulz.
Some of the best scenarios on EE...
Up All Night Productions
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:38 pm
Hazael wrote:
maybe so.
I think Bigboy told me this... he makes up alot of bogas rulz.

That rule is definitely bogus, and I’m glad of it - I played 12 minions today for 9 twilight. Smile
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:48 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
i like hopping to sight nine ahead of my opposition and then destroying their final minion charge(or even funner is if your opposition is on site 8 and you triple and live)
ingold55
Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:33 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
Pipsqueak wrote:
Oh, dude, sorry, i thought i said WOUNDING THE HECK OUT OF SOMEONE. When i said "strategic wounds", i meant in the broad sense. you know, beating someone senseless with wounds at the oppurtune moment...

wounding is a good tactic too. Smile i have done a bit of that myself and it works wonderfully.
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)
Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:00 pm
I like stupid swarming w/ Uruks.
ingold55
Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:58 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
how do you swarm with uruks? mine are high twilight and i never have a chance to alot out. Sad
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)
Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:13 pm
Well, you could go take a look at my deck.

I do it two ways.

1. Get all the 1 and 2 twilight Uruks and put the in your deck. Also get 4 Abandoning Reason for Madness to cycle freeps cards from hand.
2. Get all 1 and 2 twilight Uruks, and like 2x Uruk Vanguard. Then have 4 copies Uruk Regular. I have been able to play Vanguard for 2 twilight before. Very Happy
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:05 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
theOmnipotentOne wrote:
Well, you could go take a look at my deck.

I do it two ways.

1. Get all the 1 and 2 twilight Uruks and put the in your deck. Also get 4 Abandoning Reason for Madness to cycle freeps cards from hand.
2. Get all 1 and 2 twilight Uruks, and like 2x Uruk Vanguard. Then have 4 copies Uruk Regular. I have been able to play Vanguard for 2 twilight before. :D

yeah Its pretty cool

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion