LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum
Mythdracon
Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:28 pm
Hey all! Long time no see, I’ve been ultra busy with school work and other things, and I’ve decided I’ll need to clear some space.

I have plenty of commons/uncommons from Shadows, RoTK, Helm’s Deep, Realms of the Elf Lords and Hunters, and am willing to sell in sets of 100-300.

Name a price (or perhaps someone can tell me what the average price would be so I can make my price slightly cheaper than that?), drop me a PM and let’s work out a deal! All my cards are in mint condition

Alternatively, you could give me:
-Alatar Deceived (I need 3 total of these, but you can give me 1 too)
-Fates Entwined (Same as above)
-Sudden Fury (same as above)
-The One Ring, The Ring of Doom (from Hunters)
-Saruman, Of Many Colors
-Men Will Fall
-Staff of Saruman, Fallen Istar’s Stave (I need 2 of these, but you can give me 1 too)

Note that I will not simply give lots of 100 cards in return for 1 or 2 rares. Several cards will be needed before I give you a ’free trade’ deal. Otherwise, I will request payment + the cards (though the paid amount will obviously be lower).

------------------------------------------------------------------
MASSIVE AUCTION LOTS

I plan to have 3 big auctions for ROTK, TTT, and FOTR, and all of them will include cards and the respective novel, with the ROTK and FOTR auctions having Special Edition DVDs with them as well.

For now, I am selling a massive set of TTT block stuff, which will include:
-1 unopened Ents of Fangorn Booster Box

-34 Battle of Helm’s Deep Boosters

-Gandalf Starter Deck (only available in Deluxe Starters)

-The Two Towers novel (Ballantine Paperback, with Christopher Lee on the cover, in great condition, pages only slightly yellowed and barely read)

-51 Reflections cards (2 of each R, except for Strands of Elven Hair, which I have no copies of, but this does include the R+ Ring of Ire)

-34 TTT Tengwar cards (2 of each, except for Gandalf the White and Desert Lord, of which I have 1 copy)

-30 Rare cards from the TTT block

-2 Premium cards (Theoden, Lord of the Mark, and Faramir, Ithilien Ranger)

-Over 800 commons/uncommons from the TTT block

-Over 60 site cards from each site no.

-3 Foreign Language Cards (German--Faramir, Waldlaufer von Ithilien, Isengart Handwerker, Banner Isengarts)

-2 TTT rulebooks (Starter and Deluxe versions)

-1 TTT Draft Pack (29 extra cards)

-The LOTR TCG Tutorial CD

-Extra rares/foils (if I receive more than $60 for this set, I’ll add in chunks of extra rares and foils, and possibly cards from other sets, inc. Bloodlines and Hunters)

-2 glass collection holder thingies (good for deck storage)

Let me know what your offers are! I shall update this page letting you all know the highest bid periodically, and the auction will end in about 14 days.
bobtheorc
Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:28 pm
Joined: 19 Mar 2006 Posts: 1218 Location: Wow, its hot in Iowa
Here are my bids

$10.00

$5.00

I would say that about 50-75% of cobracards prices is probably fair for you to ask.
Exclamation Ban the Overpowered OrcsExclamation
"Don't panic, I have paper!" - Taipan Popcorn
Is that Grima, Grief Counselor? - legolamb
Bobtheorcs Uruk-Hai Dcs
Bob’s wonderful !! updated !! Trade list
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:38 pm
Hey BtO, I think he’s selling it as one big lot, not individual things.

- AC

P.S. If I had more cash I’d bid on this. Oh, and you might want to also list this on the Decipher trading forums to increase your profits.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:59 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
bobtheorc wrote:
Here are my bids

$10.00

$5.00

I would say that about 50-75% of cobracards prices is probably fair for you to ask.

BtO you have spent enough money Shame on you
no mroe cards Shame on you Very Happy
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Mythdracon
Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:16 am
Thanks for the fast responses, guys! Now I remember clearly why this forum and its people were my favorites. ^_^

Yes, the items are in one big lot, as I do not have multiple boxes to ship them individually or in smaller sets. Still, I suppose that if there is enough demand for particular items, I could sell them individually. And perhaps some people *don’t* want certain elements of the set--perhaps someone already has the TTT novel, or doesn’t want the Reflections cards, etc. In that case, I am flexible and we can work something out. Smile

Given that commons and uncommons are generally worth from 10-20 c, I suppose it’s fair to demand 50% of that, such that 100 commons/uncommons = $5 minimum, not inc. shipping.

And yes, I’ve posted this on Decipher’s forums too, admittedly with the same message, but then: I don’t have the time or need to write a different one for that forum, soooo don’t call me lazy or anythin’. Razz
corvus
Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:37 am
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
Glad to see you again! Just dropped by to say that Attea is here... Very Happy
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
Mythdracon
Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:56 pm
Good, so they finally saw fit to do as they were meant to (stupid post office). Next time we trade it will get there earlier, hopefully. XD

Anyway, is no one interested in bidding on the whole lot? Cuz if not, I’m going to be in quite some trouble space-wise and money-wise (I need money to get back home and buy my airline ticket--my parents are refusing to get a ticket for me themselves). Surprised
Mythdracon
Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:47 pm
NO ONE is interested? Crying or Very sad
Mythdracon
Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:55 pm
Ok, selling on eBay here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=017&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=270110214578&rd=1&rd=1

Starting price is only 9.99. Very Happy

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum