LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
NBarden
Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:18 pm
All right, here’s the DC database. Some people love DC contests. (like me) and can’t say no. So, for those people, here are the open DC contests. (Open contests are ones where you can join each round, and elimination contests that haven’t starte. Post if I miss one.

Macheteman’s artifacts - DC contest [The One Ring] Deadline-Feb 3

Celebrimbor’s X-treme DC Contest Deadline-Feb 3

NBarden’s Ultimate DC+ Contest Starting up. Will begin once there is enough interest.

The War for Middle-earth. Deadline-Not Specified

Who Am I? Contest- Round 2 about to begin

Trolls away! -Voting for Round 1
Last edited by NBarden on Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:22 pm; edited 4 times in totalExclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:28 pm
Stickied. Cool
I had to put something here.
elf lvr
Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:32 pm
By the way, you CAN’T join in each new round of my DC contest. If you’re in, you’re in, but if you’re not, you have to stay out. I eliminate one person each round, so nothing would get done if new people kept joining in.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:30 pm
I’m going to go ahead and unsticky this, since NBarden has said that he will be off the forums for most of the school year. If he won’t be on here much, I doubt he will be wanting to use his time updating this.

And if people really enjoyed using this, I’d be happy to make a list of all the Open DC contests and stick it in my DC Set Index.

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards