LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
NBarden
Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:00 am
Hareth was deep in thought. His plan for revenge against Rohan had sounded so glorious when it was conceived. But now that he was actually carrying through with it, he realized that he didn’t have a plan. Kill Eomer wasn’t much of a plan.

As Hareth always did when he needed to plan, he left to be alone. After much thought and much pacing, Hareth decided his course of action. Proceeding back to the camp with a less muddled mind, Hareth noticed something he hadn’t before. Just over the trees was a wisp of smoke. Creeping towards the wisp, Hareth had an arrow nocked. Stealthily peering through the trees, Hareth saw a small band of rangers and elves. Knowing that he could not defeat them single-handedly, he crept back to camp.

"Gagnut!" Hareth whispered. "I think this might be the battle you wished for."

Hareth grabbed a pouch of the secret art of flame and attached it to an arrow. He, with Gagnut at his side, crept back through the woods and peered into the clearing. He turned to Gagnut and whispered, "Wait till I fire an arrow. Then charge down at full-speed and slay all who are there. I will continue to shoot them at a range."

Hareth took a deep breath, pulled out the arrow with the secret art of flame, and aimed towards the campfire in the middle of the camp. He turned to Gagnut, nodded, and then released the arrow. It struck the center of the campfire, and the clearing resounded with a tremendous explosion. The fire erupted into a hail of flaming timber and ashes Hareth turned and nodded at Gagnut, and then began methodically picking off the rangers...
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
Gagnut
Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:51 pm
Gagnut went charging at the rangers, even years of battle could not keep them from reeling in horror after having their dinner barbequed in half a second, then being charged by a one eyed troll with enough scars to be mistakened for Frankenstein. Gagnut easily smashed the the first and second rangers while yelling in his hourse bass roar. The rangers after those two were better prepared, but the men wern’t fast enough to quite make it out of the way of a sweeping blow to the chest. The rangers who had gotten their bows out got out a few rounds at Gagnut, hitting him in the leg and arm, before being shot themselves by Hareth, deftly knocking out archers on the outside, before he was picking out the retreating men.

Don’t finish the battle yet, I would like it if you could set up some of them running away, and me running after them.
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.
NBarden
Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:55 pm
Hareth saw Gagnut charge, launching into the midst of the rangers with his hammer, slaying left and right. Hareth deftly maneuvered through the woods to a better location to cover Gagnut, and then saw a ranger aim an arrow at Gagnut’s good eye. Nocking an arrow, Hareth sent an arrow into the ranger’s eye, and the shot went wild and struck a fellow ranger.

Hareth, in an attempt to make the force of archers appear larger than it was, pulled out 4 arrows and sent them at a ranger, who was transfixed by two of them, while the others missed. Pulling out arrows, he began to fire rapidly into the mass.

Pausing to catch his breath, Hareth turned and saw a ranger with his curved sword about ready to spring upon him. Drawing his long-knife, Hareth sent the knife into the throat of the ranger. Immediately, two rangers sprang upon him, barely giving him time to draw his sword. Deftly blocking their strikes, he swiftly lopped off the head of one of the rangers, and then stabbed the other through the heart. Throwing his sword to the ground, Hareth drew his bow and waited for more rangers to attack him. Seeing none, he picked up his knife and sword, cleaned them, sheathed them, and then turned to continue picking off the rangers.

Hareth nocked an arrow and then sensed a shape behind him. Turning, a ranger sprang at him, Hareth fired into the ranger’s throat, but the ranger’s momentum was to great. The ranger’s sword stabbed Hareth in the shoulder, and Hareth stumbled back. Drawing his knife, he deftly slit the ranger’s throat, and then turned in extreme pain. Firing arrow after arrow into the mass, Hareth wondered how long he could continue firing.
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Gagnut
Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:42 pm
Gagnut saw that Hareth need help, he was being Ganged up by 6 or 7 rangers, most were either fighting hand to hand or trying to shoot him. The other 20 or so rangers were trying to take down Gagnut. The rangers were trying to aim their swords at his neck. But they couldn’t hit accuratly, and ended up hiting solid iron once. Then being either pounded into the ground or flung into the air. Gagnut was running to Hareth when he was jumped on by 15 men all at the same time grabbing his arms, legs and jumping towards his head.
NBarden
Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:31 pm
Hareth saw Gagnut run towards him, nocked an arrow, and sent it past the troll into the ranger pursuing him. Suddenly, arrows began flying around him, and several rangers sprang upon him. Hareth wondered how long before Gagnut arrived.

Springing up with a final blow, he shoved his sword into a ranger, and then ducked. Defending himself desperately, his guards was beginning to get beaten down, when suddenly Gagnut let out a roar. Spring to the left, Hareth moved out of the way just in time for the enraged troll to pummel several rangers with his hammer. Quickly dispatching the rest, Gagnut turned towards the rangers pursuing him, and Hareth continued to shoot blindly into the crowd of rangers. To faint from loss of blood, Hareth fell to the ground. Desperately trying to stay conscious, Hareth staunched the flow of blood and took a drink from a flask of wine. Renewed enough to stay awake, Hareth waited for the battle to come to a close.

Finally, the rangers saw that all hope was lost, and began to retreat.
Gagnut
Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:14 pm
Quote:
Hareth saw Gagnut

Quote:
Gagnut saw that Hareth

Quote:
Hareth saw Gagnut

sortof funny

Gagnut was being pulled down, inch by inch. HE kept flinging them off, but they kept on coming. He managed to fling them off before they could do any reall damage, but his armor was already battered. Just when he thought his body would give in, he saw the last man get flung into a tree trunk, and the rangers were no longer coming. He and hareth had beaten them off.

"Hareth" Gagnut thought, "Where did he go?". Gagnut saw him laying on the ground, conscious, but too exhausted to get him self up. "Are you ok Hareth?" The man replied, "No thanks to you, you big hunk of fat", "Ah good I see you are doing well", Gagnut said, and then helped the man to his fett and took him back to camp.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:51 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Tuilin looked around. Zurbog was snoring. Eltlas pacing around thinking and watching for intruders. Gagnut and Hareth were gone, Elgalad was also sleeping. He twitched his arm Eltlas looked at him. Tuilin looked back. They stared for a bit and then Eltlas looked away. Tuilin twitched again he felt the cloth inside his shirt terror, and a small knife come out of the sewn in pocket. Tuilin grabbed it and started slowly sawing at his bindings behind his back. Eltlas heard something, Tuilin stopped, The haradrim pulled out his bow and slowly walked out of the camp. Tuilin heard a twang and a few second later the haradrim came back, a coney over his shoulder. Tuilin had finished cutting his bindings, and just as the haradrim started cleaning the creature, Tuilin threw himself forward, and hit the haradrim with a left hook, Eltlas reeled back and Tuilin leapt forward, hitting him with a flying kick. he grabbed Eltlas’s spear and hit him in the head with it. Tying him up he ran over to a horse, he quickly untied it, he grabbed his bow from Eltlas and his sword from Zurbog. Hareth had his throwing knives. He then proceeded to tie up Zurbog, and was about to free Elgalad when he heard the troll coming. " I guess i will have to free you another time he whispered" Then he mounted and rode of. His ribs were much better(they had only been fractured not broken as he had originally thought, and with a well-rested,watered and fed horse, he could easily stay a step ahead of them. And If he didn’t, he had his sword and bow to make sure some of them went with him.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
shieldelf
Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:56 pm
Elgalad woke up as Tuilin was riding away. He was pretty mad that Tuilin left him. He noticed that Tuilin had taken the time to tie Zurbog up, but not free Elgalad. He then noticed that his bonds had been losened, and that the troll was coming closer. "Oh, he ran away from the troll." The Troll came and freed Zurbog, then Elgalad fell back asleep.
Elfs pwn, need I say more??? Wink
My RPG
My DC contest
My trade list
NBarden
Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:31 pm
Hareth staggered into camp tired and sore. Stumbling into camp, he fell over and fell asleep. The other members of the band wisely let him rest for a while.

When Hareth woke up, he saw that it was already dark. Rising, he asked what had happened since he left.

"Much," said Zurbog. "Tuilin has escaped, and although Elgalad is secure, he might also try to escape."

"ESCAPED?!?!?!" Hareth bellowed. "Everyone mount up! We’re going to find him. There will be trouble if he meets up with some of his ranger friends!"

Hareth swung his foot over the saddle of a horse and departed, Eltlas and Zurbog following with Gagnut following on foot next to them at a surprising pace.

Coming to the top of a clear hill, Hareth saw nothing for miles around, and concluded that Tuilin had definitely escaped.

Reentering the camp, Hareth marched up to Elgalad and demanded to know where Tuilin had gone...

Eomer woke with a start. This unease that had been covering him for the past week was beginning to increase. Instead of moments of intense unease, Eomer was now living in a state of restlessness. Walking outside, he saw Legolas gazing intently towards the South.

"A shadow passes from Harad to Ithilien. It is moving rapidly, and will soon be in Rohan."

Eomer resolved to call a council the next day. For now, the danger was far enough away. Eomer could sleep safely this night, but this night only.
shieldelf
Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:07 pm
Hareth was asking Elgalad where Tuilin had gone. Determined not to give him any useful information, Elgalad answered "Away." This seemed to infuriate Hareth.

"Listen, if you don’t tell me where Tuilin is, I’ll have him killed when we get him."

"I don’t know where he is," Elgalad replied. "He started to untie me, saw the troll, and left."

"Fine, your no help."

"I do my best to not help," Elgalad replied.

With that, Hareth left and Elgalad fell asleep again.
Elfs pwn, need I say more??? Wink
My RPG
My DC contest
My trade list

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing