LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest
Rate this article!

5 (Best)  
50%
  [ 4 ]  50%

37%
  [ 3 ]  37%

12%
  [ 1 ]  12%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 8
Gillian
Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:15 pm
Felipe Musco wrote:
Gillian wrote:
Dalibor wrote:
But remember, deck does’t need always r. card’s to be great!

Yes deck needs foils to be great.

This is going in my signature FOR SURE! Laughing

I’ll take that as a compliment.
If I could speak and writte english better, where would be my end?
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:11 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Gillian wrote:
Dalibor wrote:
But remember, deck does’t need always r. card’s to be great!

Yes deck needs foils to be great.

how true, how true. Words of guidance to us all.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
NBarden
Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:02 pm
Its not a deck unless you run a foreign card so you can argue with a friend that it says you automatically win the game.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:09 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
OK this is slightly off-topic, to get back on topic, i don’t know if with foreigners we should hold them to the same standards as americans. oh whoops I thought this was a different article sorry, for some reason I thought it was Gillains, my bad.
Last edited by sickofpalantirs on Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in totalArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
NBarden
Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:11 pm
Of course not, on issues of English, but they should at least know how to format their articles well. Which he did.
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
zli_deda
Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:28 pm
Wy u are atacking gillian for speling,dath is not nice, Mad
big up your self gillian,my black brother,americans dont know how is it to dont know all to well writhe english...
and artickle is greate,f* A,fun too read,...all that vanilla-boys on ponys Razz

Black power!!! Cobra
Saruman’s POWER!!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:44 pm
zli_deda wrote:
I was defending him, just posted it in the wrong article
big up your self gillian,my black brother,americans dont know how is it to dont know all to well writhe english...
i beg to differ, we have had some horrible spellers on thsi site Wink
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
"DáinIronfoot"
Felipe Musco
Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:31 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
zli_deda wrote:

Well, I’m BRAZILLIAN, and I never set foot in the US (ok, I did once, but I was 9, so I didn’t speak squat of English) so you couldn’t POSSIBLY say I attacked him for not speaking English as a native language. However, this IS an International site, and mainly american, so it’s expected for the users to write in English. I did give him a suggestion, which is writing it and submitting to another person to help out with spelling and such, but still, it IS an ARTICLE, it’s like a piece or work, and an International one! Imagine if he was to write a book to be released throughout the world, and it came like this, with a whole bunch of mistakes? As I said, we’re not attacking him, we’re trying to help him become a better writer for our whole community.
I don't like YOU.
Ninja Gimli
Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:51 am
I don’t know what it’s like to not know too well how to write english but the important thing is just look at other people and learn from them. and just practice practice practice.for effort=D>
visit my website, http://www.xanga.com/debater92
NBarden
Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:50 pm
Whoa guys. Felipe Musco already presented a solution. PM your article to someone who knows better English so they can fix the spelling. Simple as that. Gillian, just take this as a learning experience.

I personally didn’t mind the spelling as much as the formatting. That really made it unreadable. But once you got it formatted correctly, I was able to discuss strategy.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest