LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:04 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
what does that have to do with the combo Wink
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
BearerOfQuality
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:17 pm
Hahaha nothing, I just thought it was funny that his name was Lemonhead but he was talking about fruit loops Very Happy
http://trade.mahasamatman.com/Rings/list_show.pl?user=harrisonl
(needs updating)

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - Best. Film. Ever.
bunnydaman
Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:00 am
Joined: 11 Jun 2007 Posts: 338 Location: 'hillbilliesville'
I don’t really know what you guys usually call him, but what about DainIronfoot??? shouldnt he be on there??? maybe as DI or DIF or DIf.

If you want to put me on there make it be BD or BDM, but you don’t have to because I don’t think I am a well known player.
Last edited by bunnydaman on Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total-"He’s like a spamming assasin." ~lem0nhead about SoP
"Yes, I'm a girl. And no, not like elf lvr."
[idea from FM]
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:28 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
D_I =dain ironfoot
emo=emotional
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:42 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
emo most certainly doesn’t need to be on there. (It’s not "emotional", either. "emo" is a much different thing...) Anyway, that term is pretty much common use everywhere.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:00 pm
yes but with El and WKBC it might be useful. Wink
"DáinIronfoot"
ingold55
Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:10 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
ingold55=I55
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)
gizlivadi
Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:19 pm
Joined: 07 Jul 2007 Posts: 110 Location: how to keep a stupid busy? (read my signature)
add me please...
gil-estel
Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:39 am
Joined: 25 Apr 2007 Posts: 545 Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
gil-estel: G-E
My trading list
My main wants
My refs
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:45 am
Its not a hall of fame you know, its here if the abbreviation is used largely on the forums and is recognised by the majority of regulars.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion