LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest
Rate this article!

5 (Best)  
44%
  [ 4 ]  44%

22%
  [ 2 ]  22%

33%
  [ 3 ]  33%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 9
bobtheorc
Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:17 pm
Joined: 19 Mar 2006 Posts: 1218 Location: Wow, its hot in Iowa
It looks like you put a lot of work into this soo you get a 5
Exclamation Ban the Overpowered OrcsExclamation
"Don't panic, I have paper!" - Taipan Popcorn
Is that Grima, Grief Counselor? - legolamb
Bobtheorcs Uruk-Hai Dcs
Bob’s wonderful !! updated !! Trade list
Celebrimbor
Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:51 pm
Yeah, it took approx. 3 monts to put it together. But I didn’t hurry through it, though.
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn
machine79
Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:29 pm
Nice article.

I got excited for a bit, thinking that in the ringwraith’s wake was a condition - alas, no!

I suggest in any enduring nazzie deck have a look at black marshall, esp if you have no other way of exerting your minions. It’s handy as it sits out for when you don’t have a dark fell about him in your hand.

In gothmog archery, why is Ulaire Enquea, Sixth of the Nine Riders in there? He will never spot two other nazgul to use his ability? Surely a different enquea would be more useful?

Recyling neekerbreekers bog is definitely nice, but if you don’t have nelya when you play it, can you still recycle it?

I quite like the layout and it was pretty comprehensive. nice job.
LeoKula
Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:28 am
great job! I think you’ve put a big effort on this, so it’s definitely 5 ! It’s pretty complete, well explained and covers a huge deal of deck types.

Nevermind about morons who can only point a finger at your article and count your errors / mistakes ... I’m sorry, but reviewing an article and rating it goes far beyond. Any fool can read a text and say "hey, forest nazgul needs 4 dark approach" but only a few can really look at the whole thing and weight what’s right and wrong.

Keep it up and write more articles !!
macheteman
Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:18 am
overall, a good article, and it covered a lot of information. people really should have waited to vote until you fixed the errors. and i think a 3 may have been a little harsh, but on the other hand, make sure that you catch the careless errors in your future articles, before you post it.

so i gave it a 4.
Check out my best article The Utterly Corrupt Corruption,
If at first you don't succeed...Sky-diving isn't for you.
"Combat is dangerous. It tends to interupt your breathing process."
ROLF!!!
legoles3333
Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:13 am
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
ok i gave it a 4 cause i ldidn’t learn enough to make it a great article, why is no one on my article lol jk anyway good article and GP for formatting
Here's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:42 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
nice article CBB a 5!
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Celebrimbor
Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:03 pm
I edited the little errors out. Thanks everybody, for reviewing!
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest