LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Hunter Block
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:24 pm
--- description ---
These Uruk Hunters utilize damage bonuses, strength bonuses, and fierceness to destroy the Fellowship.
--- end description ---

Okay, with RoS released I figured people ought to be posting a couple more Hunters block decks. Here’s one with some new RoS cards:

Shadow (33)
White Hand Guard x4
Mauhur, Relentless Hunter x4
Ugluk, Ugly Fellow x4
Following Uruk x4
Chasing Uruk x4
Violent Hurl x4
With All Possible Speed x3
You Do Not Know Fear x3
Spear of the White Hand x3

Basically, you kill your opponent. Wink

Spear of the White Hand works with the White Hand Guard and Mauher, allowing them to exert themselves to use their abilities more.

You Do Not Know Fear keeps the Three Hunters decks grasping for their conditions.

With All Possible Speed adds strength and gives you a bonus even if your Uruks die in the skirmish phase.

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
Foresight
Posted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:11 am
I’d drop a Spear of the White Hand and a With All Possible Speed for two copies of Saruman, Servant of Sauron. He’ll add to your theme of exerting companions, and he’s a real beast on Ugluk, Ugly Fellow if the fellowship isn’t packing hunter companions. Twisted Evil
NBarden
Posted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:56 pm
Hunter Block NOT packing hunter companions? The only competitive FP Hunter Block strategies are Elven Hunters, Three Hunters, and Ithilien Blade (in which he still doesn’t do anything). All run hunters.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
Foresight
Posted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:29 pm
I suppose Saruman, Curunir couldn’t make those non-hunters could he? Then again, it only works for one skirmish so the freeps player could easily just assign Ugluk to a different hunter companion. But still it’s a way!
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:52 am
Cool deck AC, adding final triumph to this would hurt!
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Hunter Block