LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded
Hazael
Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:31 pm
Crying or Very sad yes

now that your deck has pipweeds, I dont know how I will be able to kill off your dwarves with my controlled archery nemore. Sad
Some of the best scenarios on EE...
Up All Night Productions
Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:03 pm
Hazael wrote:
Crying or Very sad yes

now that your deck has pipweeds, I dont know how I will be able to kill off your dwarves with my controlled archery nemore. Sad

I dont have any pipweeds in my Dwarven deck.... Confused
Hazael
Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:37 pm
oh ...you change your decks every week, so I never know. I just change 2-3 cards in them once a week.
You still using your choke 3man dwarven deck?
Some of the best scenarios on EE...
Up All Night Productions
Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:01 pm
Hazael wrote:
oh ...you change your decks every week, so I never know. I just change 2-3 cards in them once a week.
You still using your choke 3man dwarven deck?

Thats what I was talking about when I said "Dwarves on Roids"
dur.
bibfortuna25
Posted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:46 pm
There is one thing that is wrong with this deck: You can only use Two Towers sites when all of the cards in your deck are from Tower Block. If you want to keep the Gondor Wraith part of the deck, then you need to use sites from Shadows and beyond.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:29 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
To tell you the truth, I couldn’t understand a bit of it. Smile

i can but then again I am my parents translator for my somewhat incoherent brother.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
donimator
Posted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:29 am
Getting back to discussion of the deck Wink A problem I have had with wraiths is what to do with the threats. When you can no longer add a threat (# of threats = # of companions) Swept Away must be discarded. The turn this happens, exhausted wraiths are vulnerable to wounds and if one goes, they generally all go because you have to assign threat wounds.

Conversely, if you can manage threats enough to keep Swept Away in and your opponent manages to kill off a non-wraith companion, all of the threat wounds have to be distributed amongst the non-wraith companions...usually just the RB if Aragorn is killed off in your example. A heavy archery Shadow can also trigger you being forced to assign wounds to non-wraith companions if all of your wraiths are exhausted.

Frodo, Hope of Free Peoples helps control threats, which you have. You might also want to consider a Hearts Raised for some threat control.
A good friend will bail you out of jail. A really good friend will be sitting beside you saying, "Man, we screwed up!"
Hazael
Posted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:41 pm
First of all,
This is extended. All cards on the extended lists go with any site path (at least where we play)

Second, Threats are the least of my problem on this one. Frodo, Hope of Free Peoples, Aragorn, Driven By Need, Stronger and More Terrible all remove threats. I have never had a problem with threats, in-fact, I have yet to need Frodo’s game text!

Third, I refined this deck towards archery when Bigboy created his Uruk-Hai Archery... I have Great Shield, Mithril-Coat, and Citadel of Minas Tirith works wonders. So far, every time I’ve played Bigboy’s creepy archery deck, I’ve won.

....I will update this deck with the current cards. My shadow side is completely changed. http://lotrtcgdb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=871 you can find it there.
Last edited by Hazael on Fri May 05, 2006 5:40 pm; edited 3 times in totalSome of the best scenarios on EE...
Up All Night Productions
bibfortuna25
Posted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:45 pm
Extended decks have to use Shadows sites too. If you use any other sites, your deck is illegal for that format.
Hazael
Posted: Fri May 05, 2006 5:11 pm
oops, double posted again
delete Cobra please

sry, I used "back" to edit real quick. It must have submited it sooner than I thought.
Last edited by Hazael on Fri May 05, 2006 5:16 pm; edited 4 times in total

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded