LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
BattleWarg
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:20 pm
Well, as we started it, I thought I’d give a shot on getting some begun. Others can feel free to add as you want. I’ll keep an updated list in this post once we hit 2 pages, sorted by book (which means - please put what book you’re drawing from for it) - we can combine books into a set, but let’s see what we can get seperate first. I suppose cultures may be the hard part... So, I’ll put my thoughts up, if anyone has other thoughts, let me know.

[Ankh-Morpork] (Either - Everyone there)
[Discworld] (Either - Not in a particular place)
[Unseen University] (FP - The Wizards and Wizzard)
[Witch] (FP, possibly some shadow - Old and new)

Interesting Times

0 Miracle [Discworld]
Event • Response
To play, exert 2 of your [Unseen University] characters (or spot a God).
If a character would be killed, that character is returned to its owner’s hand instead.
If a card is played that would prevent a character from being killed, cancel that event.
"Just because it’s not nice doesn’t mean it’s not miraculous."

5 •Fate, Two Queens [Discworld]
Follower
+1 Resistance
Aid - Add a threat.
God. Each time you transfer Fate to a character, exert bearer (or, if it is a [Discworld] character, heal bearer).
Each character involved in bearer’s skirmish loses all strength and damage modifiers.
"’It seems I am favoring myself today.’"
Our time here is ending...

What did you want to see before the end?
It will be made in the Request-a-card Set #1 (name ideas also welcome Smile).
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:50 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
sorry I haven’t heard about this.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Aragorn, King in Exile
Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:58 am
I’ll give one a try. I only know what I’ve read from Elf lvr’s posts and wikapeida, but I give it a try. Wink Anyway, here’s the series first main character, the failed wizard:

1Rincewind, Quintessential Coward [Unseen University]
Companion • Wizzard
Strength: 5
Vitality: 1
Resistance: 5
Each time Rincewind is about to be killed, you may return him to your hand instead.
"Run today, live to run another day."
R

I think this portrays his character nicely. Basically, he’s no good at anything but cheating death, which he is in the books, according to what I’ve read. Lmk what you think.
Last edited by Aragorn, King in Exile on Thu May 17, 2007 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
lem0nhead
Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:27 am
LOL thats brilliant KiE VERY accurate. Could almost be if rincewind is assigned to a skirmish return him to hand. He avoids ALL trouble without fail.

Great DC GP

P.s. Also should be companion Wizzard.... Wink
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Aragorn, King in Exile
Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:33 am
Thanks lemon, I hope I edited it accordingly.

EDIT: If he did return to your hand when you assigned him, what good would he be at all? You’d just have to reassign the minion. Wink
BattleWarg
Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:32 am
Well, I mean, we can have multiple versions, but what about...

"While you can spot an unassigned companion, at the start of each skirmish involving Rincewind, cancel that skirmish."

He can be captured, but if he has any distraction, he can get away.

Although, if we wanted have a crossover...

2 •Rincewind, Definitely No Good [Unseen University]
Companion • Wizzard
4 Strength
3 Vitality
6 Ringed Resistance
Ring-bound.
While Rincewind is the Ring-bearer, at the start of each skirmish involving him, for each minion assigned to skirmish him, that minion’s player may shuffle that minion into his or her deck to add a threat.
"He’d always felt he had a right to exist as a wizard in the same way that you couldn’t do proper maths without the number 0."

(That said, as a Wizzard, he won’t be able to use cards that trigger off of [Unseen University] Wizards, so I think a little higher stats won’t hurt.
Our time here is ending...

What did you want to see before the end?
It will be made in the Request-a-card Set #1 (name ideas also welcome Smile).

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards