LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:46 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
To answer a few questions, yes, there can be more than one companion from a culture. The only thing, SoP, is that you’ve got more than one "option" selected for your character. He can start out either as an archer or with the gametext.

I’d prefer not to have multiple characters. And yes, your character will be gaining keywords, statistics, and even possessions as he or she adventures. I haven’t thought about subtitle changes, but that would definitely be a good idea. Subtitle modifications will probably be a frequent option.

I’m loving the great response so far! Look for the first post on Tuesday. And...while you’re at it, look over some Free Peoples hand weapons. That’s your hint for the first post.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:55 pm
CarpeGuitarrem wrote:
And...while you’re at it, look over some Free Peoples hand weapons. That’s your hint for the first post.

Are you saying that whoever makes the best Freeps hand weapon DC for their character gets to add it to their character’s gear?
I had to put something here.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:25 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
CarpeGuitarrem wrote:
To answer a few questions, yes, there can be more than one companion from a culture. The only thing, SoP, is that you’ve got more than one "option" selected for your character. He can start out either as an archer or with the gametext.

edited my opening thing.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
legoles3333
Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:48 pm
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
2 Legoles, Orc Hunter
Str 6
Vit 3
Res 7
Archer
The youngest son of thrundil, legoles was ever under the shadow of Legolas"
Last edited by legoles3333 on Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:08 am; edited 1 time in totalHere's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher
Eomer3rdMarshal
Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:48 pm
Joined: 14 Apr 2006 Posts: 163 Location: Riding free in the Westfold
Oh boy... we now have three identical characters...
"Forth Eorlingas!"
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:53 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
CarpeGuitarrem wrote:
And...while you’re at it, look over some Free Peoples hand weapons. That’s your hint for the first post.

Are you saying that whoever makes the best Freeps hand weapon DC for their character gets to add it to their character’s gear?

I didn’t say that... Wink
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:11 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
OK what do we do now?
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:16 pm
sickofpalantirs wrote:
OK what do we do now?

CarpeGuitarrem wrote:
Look for the first post on Tuesday. And...while you’re at it, look over some Free Peoples hand weapons. That’s your hint for the first post.
Last edited by Anonymous Prodigy on Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in totalI had to put something here.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:18 pm
oh OK thanks GP
"DáinIronfoot"
elf lvr
Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:31 pm
I’m definately in.

Name: Silvarin Elstar
Race: Elven
Personality: Quiet and withdrawn, great appetite for battle. Very mistrusting of others.
History: This character is in the Role-play forum, for any of you that care to look. But here’s a brief overview:

He lived in a small village on the edge of Mirkwood, and was born into a warrior clan. One day, while he was traveling alone, he met a strange figure who offered him power. He took the chance, and the figure gave him a gold ring set with one black stone. This ring contained a power that possessed Silvarin, causing him to kill his entire village (save for his younger brother) and attack Mirkwood.
In a battle with his brother many years later, the ring was broken and Silvarin was freed. The brothers travelled together for some time, hunting down the evil that had ensnared Silvarin. Silvarin’s brother died in this quest.
Silvarin is an accomplished swordsman and spellcaster. He doesn’t use arrows often, however.
And that’s all that’s happened, so far...

Here’s the DC.

2 •Silvarin, Last Guardian of Mirkwood Elven
Companion • Elf
Strength: 6
Vitality: 3
Resistance: 7
While bearing a weapon, this companion gains hunter 1.
The elves of that village were wholly dedicated to protecting Mirkwood from the Men of Rhun.
Last edited by elf lvr on Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:40 pm; edited 2 times in totalHappy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards