LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:54 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Yeah, usually each site lets us create something, doesn’t it?
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
macheteman
Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:15 am
yes, EL just didn’t specify what we are to make.
Check out my best article The Utterly Corrupt Corruption,
If at first you don't succeed...Sky-diving isn't for you.
"Combat is dangerous. It tends to interupt your breathing process."
ROLF!!!
elf lvr
Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:28 am
You’re going to make something to be used for the next fellowship phase, so I’ll post that up later.

For now, use your previously created cards (especially those followers you just designed)!
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:01 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Ok I will add a threat to heal Tuilin from the exertion for his follower. I can take out a frost spectre with archery, and if a searching spectre takes a wound I can use combat archer to knock him off. Then I can be assigned to whatever other minion. I will do Tuilin’s archery phase now.

"I wonder Legoles, can zombies die?" Tuilin said Legoles answered "Only one way to find out"
"Quite right" as tuilin said this he nocked an arrow to his bow. he released it at one of them. It stumbled back. He drew another one and fired, it dropped down, convulsed and was still. "I guess they can, that makes this whole business easier." He said

Tuilin exerts to transfer elven family to him and adds a threat to heal him, then using Elven family’s text, he removes a token from practice to remove that threat.
Tuilin’s archery hits Frost Spectre str. 10, vitality 1.
Tuilin exert for his bow’s ability down to 2 vitality and kills Frost Spectre.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Aragorn, King in Exile
Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:57 am
Ellar stood aghast as the deceased ranger got to its feet. The very sight sickened him, and he felt the sudden urge to vomit. As the undead monster raised its longsword, Ellar’s hand flew to his own sword. In a flash it was out.

Within seconds, icewargs were upon the hardy companions. Ellar found himself facing down one of the larger icewargs. It let out a wild, bone-chilling howl and then dove for Ellar’s throat with it’s mouth open. He would have died there, but the skills Ellar had learned from Bard the Bowman saved him. Instinctivly, Ellar rolled to the left as the icewarg attacked. Ellar mustered his courage and prepared to strike. The icewarg lashed out with it’s razor sharp claws. Ellar simiply parried the attacks with his sword. Then, he saw it: the icewarg’s weakness. As the beast struck out with its right forepaw, Ellar twisted to the beast’s inside. Continuing his attack, Ellar slashed his sword across the monsters chest, leaving a bloody gash.

The two combatants backed away from each other to regroup. Ellar felt drained from the attack while the icewarg simply looked stronger and more fercious despite its wound. Ellar raised his sword again and prepared for the creature’s next attack.

Fellowship Phase:
Curubethion, Ellar, Duinihir, Dirthon, Rorin, Ryle, and Silvarin move to Windswept Ridge.

Shadow Phase:
Icebound Zombie, Rising from the Snows, Fearsome Icewarg, Darting Icewarg, Ferocious Icewarg, and Terrible Icewarg are played.

Maneuver Phase:
Bard, Hero of Esgaroth is transfered to Ellar
Fearsome Icewarg passes.
Ellar Passes.

Archery Phase:
Ellar Passes.
Fearsome Icewarg passes.

Assignment Phase:
Fearsome Icewarg is assigned to Ellar.
Ellar passes.
Fearsome Icewarg passes.

Skirmish Phase:

Ellar:
Strength: 4 Strength +1 from Strong Friendship - Strength +2 from Sword of Dale - Strength +1 from Bard
Vitlaity: 5 Vitality +1 from Ballad of Bard
Resistance: 7 Resistance -2 from condition - resistance +1 from Bard

Total:
Strength 8
Vitality 5
Resistance 7

Fercious Icewarg:
Strength: 12 - 1 Strength from Bard
Vitality: 3
Site Number: 3

Total:
Strength 11
Vitality 3
Site Number 3

Ellar exerts to make himself strength +2.
Fearsome Icewarg passes.

Ellar:
Strength 8 +2 from Ellar’s ability
Vitality 5 -1 from Ellar’s ability
Resistance 7

Total:
Strength 10
Vitality 4
Resistance 7

Fearsome Icewarg:
Strength 11
Vitality 3
site Number 3

Total:
Strength 11
Vitality 3
Site Number 3

Ellar exerts to make himself strength +2.
Fearsmoe Icewarg passes.

Ellar:
Strength 10 +2 from Ellar’s ability
Vitality 4 -1 from Ellar’s ability
Resistance 7

Total:
Strength 12
Vitalitly 3
Resistance 7

Fearsome Icewarg:
Strength 11
Vitality 3
Site Number 3

Total:
Strength 11
Vitality 3
Site Number 3

Ellar passes.
Fearsome Icewarg passes.

Fearsome Icewarg takes one wound.

Regroup phase:

Ellar passes.
Fearsome Icewarg passes.

Final Results:

Ellar:
Strength 7
Vitality 3
Resistance 6

Fearsome Icewarg:
Strength 14
Vitality 2
Site Number 3
elf lvr
Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:28 pm
The zombie ranger didn’t trouble Silvarin unduly; he had seen far worse in his days past. As the icewargs charged, he noticed a blue light flash through the air. He smiled as he drew his sword, and clashed with one of the icewargs. The warg’s speed was suprising, it lashed out with claws and teeth that Silvarin was barely able to parry. Reluctantly, Silvarin brought the flow of magic into his veins. Though his head was pounding from the exertion, he struck out with supernatural speed, leaving a gash in the wolf’s side. With another blow, it was decided. The warg lay dead at his feet.

Maneuver: Transfer Lyon Elstar, The Protector to Rorin.

Silvarin skirmishing Darting Icewarg
Silvarin - 8/4/7 and hunter 1.
Darting Icewarg - 6/2/3

Silvarin discards 2 cards from hand with Elven Heavy Sword to exert Darting Icewarg.

The Icewarg takes a wound and dies.

At the end of the turn, Silvarin exerts to keep Lyon in play. 8/3/7

Everyone, keep in mind, the conditions Deathly Chill and They Are Waiting are still in play, so companions with base resistance 6 or more are vulnerable. Also, Dain, remember that Rorin has Lyon transfered to him for +1 strength (and maybe more with his skirmish ability).
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
macheteman
Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:29 pm
wait, aren’t we supposed to have a winner of the follower cards, and that person gets to add a piece of gametext or something?

oh, and can a companion bear two followers at the same time?

-mm
Check out my best article The Utterly Corrupt Corruption,
ROLF!!!
Aragorn, King in Exile
Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:40 pm
I’m pretty sure it can. I assume the rules for this game are the same as the ones for the TCG.
macheteman
Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:56 pm
A pair of wargs was circling to the right; Ryle threw a smile to Rorin. the young man from dale drew forth his keen black sword, the edges gleamed in the light of the morning. it wasn’t a cheerful sun. and the sword glinted with a distinct mischief. Ryle clasped Rorin’s fist in his own, "we will meet again!" the young man turned to face his enemy, and with a ferocity unmatched by mortal man he fell with fury upon his foe.

transfer the League and Aeglirnen.

Ryle:
Strength: 11
Vitality: 6
Resistance: 8
damage+1 defender+1.

v.

Terrible Icewarg
Minion • Warg
Strength: 10-1(bard)=9
Site Number: 3
Damage +1.

terrible icewarg takes two wounds and then is wounded by Aeglirnen and dies.

btw, i can easily take a fierce skirmish without being hurt, so if ferocious icewarg survives, let me take him down.
Last edited by macheteman on Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:12 am; edited 1 time in totalCheck out my best article The Utterly Corrupt Corruption,
ROLF!!!
legoles3333
Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:26 am
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
ok im going

"Apparently," said Legoles to Tuilin "They can, but will this wraith? the arrow hit the wraith between the eyes and a split-second later, two more followed, the wraith screamed and to the eyes of Legoles, looked as if it disintegrated,

*Icebound Wraith Wraith (bearing Alvarrad, Dark Messenger)
Strength: 10
Site: 3
Each companion with resistance 4 or less is strength -1.

Maneuver:
Legoles: Adds 2 to transfer Legoles’ hawk
Icebound Wraith: pass
Legoles: pass

Archery:
Legoles: Removes a token from Practice adds 1 to the fellowship archery total.
Legoles: Exerts with his bow adds 1 to the fellowship archery total
Legoles: pass

Fellowship archery total is 1 (Legoles) +1 (from Practice) +1 (from Legoles’ bow) Total: 3

Icebound Wraith takes three wounds and dies

so now Practice has 1 less token and Legoles has 1 wound
Here's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards