LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:38 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Practice seems overpowered...how many tokens does it have left?
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
legoles3333
Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:20 am
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
1 left
Here's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher
elf lvr
Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:47 pm
This is dead.

CG, I’m sorry, I’m glad you thought my post was good, but with half the people in this gone we just can’t continue. Dain, start your DC RPG up. Put in the RPG forum, if you please, with an OOC for the discussion forum and as an "Other" type... you know the drill. It’ll just make it easier for me (and everyone else) to find, and I’d like to be able to help moderate and keep the list updated.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:57 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
THANK YOU! I was waiting for that with eomer, Agent Drake and who knows who else inactive/gone it couldn’t continue. Thanks for keeping it up this long though CG (and EL) it was fun.
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:05 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Now that it’s been officially declared dead, can we have a brief summary of how things were going to go on the last couple sites? I’d like to start a follow-up "adventure" soon, so it would be good to know.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:00 pm
that’d be cool.
"DáinIronfoot"
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:23 am
Soooo...uh...EL? CG? Got a summary?

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
elf lvr
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:07 pm
Did you get the PM I sent you about it?

I probably ought to write something up, though.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:55 pm
Ah...yes. I forgot. Embarassed

’Twould probably be good if you could write something up, though. I could chip in some ideas, if you want.

Or heck...a group of us that ARE still around could even write some sections and create the finale together.

Still, I may kick of the invitations for the follow-up tomorrow or this weekend, regardless of whether we’ve officially finished this off then or not. I have a general idea, so that should be enough to at least invite people. Smile

DáinIronfoot
Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:12 pm
It’s official: the sequel has begun! Check out Realms of Middle-earth, and sign up! Very Happy

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards