LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » MTG Strategy Article Contest
Rate this article!

5 (Best)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

33%
  [ 1 ]  33%

66%
  [ 2 ]  66%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 3
physcosick
Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:44 pm
Felipe Musco wrote:
You making a report of the Pre-Release?!? I’m eager to see that! Very Happy Never saw a REALLY good report article here before! ALso, it might help my aticle on the set, too! Anyway, as I said, eager! Homage
HEY! What about my report of states in 2005...

grrrrrrr

Mad
Felipe Musco
Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:51 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
Yeah, I remembered it later. But in all fairness, although I DID read it later, I wasn’t around here when it was released... Wink
I don't like YOU.
The First
Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:49 am
Joined: 07 Oct 2005 Posts: 195 Location: Anderlecht, Belgium
physcosick wrote:
Felipe Musco wrote:
You making a report of the Pre-Release?!? I’m eager to see that! Very Happy Never saw a REALLY good report article here before! ALso, it might help my aticle on the set, too! Anyway, as I said, eager! Homage
HEY! What about my report of states in 2005...

grrrrrrr

Mad

Read it and weep, my apprentice. Twisted Evil Mr. Green
Great minds bleed alike.
Do not copy media. Support creativity.
physcosick
Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:46 pm
Wow... don’t flatter yourself, little one...

I’m not gonna start a flame war or go back and forth with you, but know where you stand... I know many people who can agree with me...

as of now, I’m not going to break apart your article... i will when I have enough time...
The First
Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:29 pm
Lighten up, it was only a joke. Hence the smileys. Your article was way better then this article will prolly ever become. Wink
Great minds bleed alike.
physcosick
Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:49 pm
Well glad you know Cool

but yeah... it’s kind of hard to tell sarcasm online through text... because the smiles could mean joke or they could mean muwahaha I’m cool. (hence the shades Wink)

OK... I’m done spamming your article for now...

Think
mr.otto
Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:48 am
So what’s up, The First? Did prerelease give you insight into the "future" of mtg? I didn’t get to go to any of the prelease events and was looking to see if you’ve updated your article with more goodies. You have the space reserved even. So are we to expect an expasion to your article before May kicks in?
The First
Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:33 pm
I was also unable to go. I reserved my spot but I did what lots of Belgian people do, hang in some bar, drinking "Kriek" Mr. Green with some really good company.

I will provide some first impressions though. I’ve seen quite a few very, very good cards so far (and some "laim" textless spells). I was going to update this article on Sunday (or tomorrow but I doubt it).
Great minds bleed alike.
Felipe Musco
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:12 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
The First unfortunately didn’t have the time to finish his article, so I’m giving what he HAS made a 2. That, because it wouldn’t be fair to give it the same grade I gave to a fully finished article, and because it showed very little content. I’m sad The Frist didn’t get to finish it, he’s a great author, so I beg of him to finish it anyway, so we can benefit from his work. That being said, I’m also giving him a gp to offset the loss a 2 would input, because Idon’t think it’s fair to take his gp. It’s not a bad article, just not a finished one. This also serves to illustrate my purpose, I’d have given this article a 3,and the other one a 3.5, if "half" grades were available...
I don't like YOU.
Cobra
Posted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:30 am
Congratulations to The First, who takes 3rd place and $15 store credit in the April 2007 Magic: The Gathering Strategy Article Contest. Cheers
http://cobracards.com -- Web's best deals on Trading Card Games.

Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » MTG Strategy Article Contest