LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit
How playable is Mumakil Commander, Bold and Grim?

5 (Best)  
6%
  [ 1 ]  6%

26%
  [ 4 ]  26%

40%
  [ 6 ]  40%

20%
  [ 3 ]  20%

1 (Worst)  
6%
  [ 1 ]  6%

Total Votes : 15
bibfortuna25
Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:38 pm
Indeed. Since Brad confirmed that we won’t be getting any new Men mounts in T&D, this guy seems like a waste of paper. Beast of War is good, but not good enough for me to want to use this guy.
All cards do what they say.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:52 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
there are 2 you see, the one that legolas kills, who is looking back as legolas is decimating his mumak, and the one that eomer kills. i can never tell which is which.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Apopatos
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:33 am
He seems useful in Foot of Mount Doom site!
"...I stomp round and round, / Never lie on the ground, / Not even to die. / Oliphaunt am I..."

Apop's trading list
My references
Your deck is small...
FortunesRazor
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:14 am
Makes Rohan and Gondor mounted dudes strength +1.

I like the reshuffle your mounts, but i wish they would have made it work for raider culture as well.
raptor22
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:52 pm
sickofpalantirs wrote:
there are 2 you see, the one that legolas kills, who is looking back as legolas is decimating his mumak, and the one that eomer kills. i can never tell which is which.

Actually, there is one commander for each Mumuk, I’m not sure how meny we see in the movie, but theoretically, Decipher could make 5 or 6 different guys.

Oh and the one Legolas killed was shown on Mumak Chieftain and the one Eomer killed is Mumak Commander.
bobtheorc
Posted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:13 am
Joined: 19 Mar 2006 Posts: 1218 Location: Wow, its hot in Iowa
pretty bland cards. but at least it isn’t OP!

Unless D make more Man mounts this cards isn’t very good at all.
You could splash him with Suffered Much Loss to get a 5 13 strength guys.

I just noticed that he has some serious Biceps..they must have nice gyms. Razz
Exclamation Ban the Overpowered OrcsExclamation
"Don't panic, I have paper!" - Taipan Popcorn
Is that Grima, Grief Counselor? - legolamb
Bobtheorcs Uruk-Hai Dcs
Bob’s wonderful !! updated !! Trade list
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:05 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
raptor22 wrote:
sickofpalantirs wrote:

Actually, there is one commander for each Mumuk, I’m not sure how meny we see in the movie, but theoretically, Decipher could make 5 or 6 different guys.

Oh and the one Legolas killed was shown on Mumak Chieftain and the one Eomer killed is Mumak Commander.

well yeah but you only see a few of them. are you sure? Cause I though just before legolas kills him you get a close-up on his face
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
NBarden
Posted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:06 am
bobtheorc wrote:
I just noticed that he has some serious Biceps..they must have nice gyms. Razz

And yet it still looks flabby, like a messed up digital biceps enlarger, or something...
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
Foresight
Posted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:01 pm
He gets a 3 from me, only because he’s hurtful and helpful. Not quite to the extent of the new Gothmog is. He helps every mounted Man. This can be very useful to your minions, but it also helps your opponent’s mounted Men also. It very muchly counter-balances and fizzles into what might as well be a +0 against a +0. If you’re not packing enough mounts, or finding ways to repeatedly play them in a deck with a minion that stresses synergy with mounts, then you deserve to have companions get bonuses against your unmounted Men minions. There’s only 2 mounts, Beast of War being one, and Messenger’s Mount being the other. I can see him being decent in a deck that runs plenty of The Mouth of Sauron, Messenger of Mordor and Saruman, Coldly Still. He’s still not that impressive of a minion though, if he said only all mounted Men minions are strength +1, then he might have gotten a 4.
In his eyes was the look of a hunted beast seeking some gap in the ring of his enemies. Men
MR. Lurtzy
Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:53 pm
Joined: 30 May 2007 Posts: 423 Location: Living with the Governator
Easy 13 strength for 5 ain’t too shabby, but his special ability is lacking anything good. 3.
'On and on old war shall go,
Without respite my blood will flow
O’er your eyes ‘til they cannot see
The impossibility of victory.'

MR. Lurtzy's Have/Wants

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit