LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit
How playable is Scouring of the Shire?

5 (Best)  
82%
  [ 19 ]  82%

13%
  [ 3 ]  13%

4%
  [ 1 ]  4%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 23
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:56 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Nice card, and very cool!
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:15 am
Amazing! And it’s free + non-unique!

The only problem is that it gets discarded easily by Buckland Homestead, but beyond that it’s awesome.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:29 am
Ahh but not so AC it can protect itself and if you have played 4 nazgul to discard this one card all your other conditions stay alive. This card is awesomely good.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:28 am
Ah, but remember that it only protects against Shadow cards, and Buckland Homestead is a site and not a Shadow card. Cheers
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:30 am
LOL touche AC! You got me!

Actually thats good in a way cos this totally protects shire and makes sudden fury decks close to invincible. So buckland is a useful counter.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
redoschi
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:10 pm
it seems that with this and sudden furies that we might have a companion showing up more often on hobbit decks: westfarthing businessman! and with bill the pony it shouldn’t be difficult to double often!

This is surely the best card for hobbits for a long time! They need this since FotR! (or maybe MoM to protect those Promises)
NBarden
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:50 pm
Another guy migrating from the D forums! Nice to see ya!
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
AgentDrake
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:59 pm
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
Indeed! have another GP to get going!
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
Apopatos
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:13 pm
I love token based decks so an easy 5 from me. Beside that this card is a great counter against uruk’s and nazgul’s condition removal!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:34 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
NBarden wrote:
Another guy migrating from the D forums! Nice to see ya!

I expected it, he ranted on D about leaving...I was going to ask some D/CC member’s to PM him to ask him to come here, but he beat me to the punch! Mr. Green
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit