LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest
Rate this article!

5 (Best)  
43%
  [ 7 ]  43%

50%
  [ 8 ]  50%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (Worst)  
6%
  [ 1 ]  6%

Total Votes : 16
AgentDrake
Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:35 am
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
Well, actually, he would need a 5 to win. He’s still behind AC and me at the moment.
How ’bout we try to stay off that topic? It really messes with fair results to keep pushing it. And, much as I may disagree with the analysis, NB is right... AC is still miles ahead of the rest of us anyway. He didn’t need that 5 to be in the lead, so it’s honestly not THAT big a deal.
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
TheHobbit13
Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:56 am
who gave this art a 1
If you like LOTR then maybe you would like redemption ccg PM me for more info
TheJord
Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:17 pm
I dont think it would take much to figure out who gave this a 1.

But I am not accusing anyone.
"The rule of Gondor is mine!"
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:20 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
neither I am but it is down to 2 choices Laughing
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
AgentDrake
Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:29 pm
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
It’s pretty obvious.

Especially given the fact that the guilty party already announced their intentions to do so.

However, this means that the 1 is not indicative of the article’s actual quality.
Very amusing approach to the article, NB! Laughing
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
TheHobbit13
Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:16 pm
sperzdechly did i bett.. thats isn’t very nice ..
If you like LOTR then maybe you would like redemption ccg PM me for more info
NBarden
Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:56 pm
Guys, sorry that by giving AC a 4 that I made so many people mad. AC’s article pales in comparison to F_M’s article, and

Sperzdechly, sorry that we hit it off on the wrong foot with the January giveaways, but I really think that you should stop holding a grudge. Also, I would like to ask you to think about what you are doing before you completely throw away someone’s chance at winning money for the strategy article contest and give someone a low rating because of a grudge. (Not to mention docking GP).

Also, I would like to know if you intend to routinely give me low marks. Because if someone is going to ensure that I lose the strategy article contest every month, I would like to know because I write these articles to win. This is currently my sole source of Lord of the Rings cards, and if someone is going to ruin that chance every month, I have better things to do with my time.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
corvus
Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:23 pm
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
I am giving you a 5 to balance things. Cool article anyway! Smile

Remember: voting is not a weapon against whoever we dislike. It is a BLASPHEMY judging articles like that. The man wrote it so it can be justly reviewed, rated and rewarded. DON’T F@CK THAT UP!!! Evil or Very Mad
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
bobtheorc
Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:24 pm
Joined: 19 Mar 2006 Posts: 1218 Location: Wow, its hot in Iowa
Tough cookies NB.
If you want to win don’t piss people off by being a moron.
Who cares if this is your one source of LOTR TCG cards?
I don’t.....that isn’t a good reason to have people vote for you because you need credit to support your collection.
Some of us actually spend money on cobracards so Conor can actually make money off of us.
WE aren’t freeloaders like you.
Exclamation Ban the Overpowered OrcsExclamation
"Don't panic, I have paper!" - Taipan Popcorn
Is that Grima, Grief Counselor? - legolamb
Bobtheorcs Uruk-Hai Dcs
Bob’s wonderful !! updated !! Trade list
NBarden
Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:27 pm
bobtheorc wrote:
WE aren’t freeloaders like you.

I’m not a freeloader, Cobra can tell you that I have purchased a lot of cards from him, with cash, and recommended this site to all my friends. I just really need to save money right now for certain reasons.

And I’m not trying to get a sympathy vote. Corvus, go ahead and vote on what the article deserves, not because you feel like you need to balance things. I just want to know if I should spend my time writing articles to try to win store credit just to have them lose all the time, or if I should do something better with my time. Sorry to offend you.

And I’m sorry I even voted in AC’s article. Geez. I wasn’t trying to throw everyone in and uproar, simply preserve F_M’s masterpiece as the best in CobraCards history, which it is. Sorry if that made everyone mad at me, but I’m getting sick of it. Do what you like with my articles, but I’m not posting any more. I don’t want to be enemies with you guys, but if giving someone a 4 is that big of a deal, you guys have an extremely LOW idea of fairness. Its not like I’m ruining his life, his chance at $50, or anything like that. I’m just leaving F_M at the top. To bad everyone hates me for that.
Last edited by NBarden on Fri May 11, 2007 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in totalExclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest