LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
WeyounsLastClone
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:24 pm
3 •Galadriel, Elven Lady Elven
Follower
Strength +1
Vitality +1
Resistance +1
Aid - Discard a card from hand.
To play, spot an Elf. When you transfer this to a companion and you discarded an Elven card as aid cost, you may heal a companion.

2 •Legolas, Bearer of Caution Elven
Companion • Elf
Strength: 6
Vitality: 3
Ringed Resistance: 7
Archer.
Archery: Exert Legolas to make the Fellowship archery total +1 (or +2 if you can spot an Orc minion).
While Legolas is the Ring-bearer, each time a minion takes a wound (except during the skirmish phase) add a burden.

1 Parting Gift Elven
Event • Response
Each time the fellowship moves from a sanctuary or a forest site, you may spot Galadriel or 3 Elven companions to play a possession from your draw deck on a companion.

3 •Realm of the Elf-lords Elven
Condition • Support Area
When the Shadow Player is about to discard your condition, discard this condition or remove a token from this condition to prevent that.
Fellowship: Spot your unique Elf and discard a copy of that Elf from hand to place an Elven token on this condition.
Last edited by WeyounsLastClone on Wed May 09, 2007 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:25 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
WeyounsLastClone wrote:
Follower
Strength +1
Vitality +1
Resistance +1
To play, spot an Elf. When you transfer this to a companion, if you discarded an Elven card from hand, you may heal a companion.
nice

Companion • Elf
Archer.
Archery: Exert Legolas to make the Fellowship archery total +2.
While Legolas is the Ring-bearer, each time a minion takes a wound (except during the skirmish phase) add a burden.
cool

1 Parting Gift
Event • Response
When the fellowship moves from a sanctuary or a forest site, you may spot Galadriel or 3 [Elves] to play a possession from your draw deck on a companion.
each time the fellowship moves...

3 •Realm of the Elf-lords
Condition • Support Area
When the Shadow Player is about to destroy your condition, discard this condition or remove a token from this condition to prevent that.
Fellowship: Spot your unique Elf and discard a copy of that Elf from hand to place an Elven token on this condition.

discard not destroy.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
WeyounsLastClone
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:27 pm
Oops, that’s what you get for playing Star Trek CCG too much. Very Happy
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:40 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Well, that didn’t take you very long. Mr. Green

WeyounsLastClone wrote:
Follower
Strength +1
Vitality +1
Resistance +1
To play, spot an Elf. When you transfer this to a companion, if you discarded an Elven card from hand, you may heal a companion.

I think it should be "if you discarded an Elven card from hand as this card’s aid cost," but I’m not entirely sure. Very cool idea, though. Thumbs Up

WeyounsLastClone wrote:
Companion • Elf
Archer.
Archery: Exert Legolas to make the Fellowship archery total +2.

I think the archery ability should only add +1, and/or drop his archer keyword, because if you do NOT use him as the RB now, he is killer. Nice drawback text, though.

WeyounsLastClone wrote:
1 Parting Gift Elven
Event • Response
When the fellowship moves from a sanctuary or a forest site, you may spot Galadriel or 3 Elven companion to play a possession from your draw deck on a companion.

"companions", and you MAY want to limit it to Elven possessions (though it’s not entirely necessary). Otherwise very neat!

WeyounsLastClone wrote:
3 •Realm of the Elf-lords Elven
Condition • Support Area
When the Shadow Player is about to destroy your condition, discard this condition or remove a token from this condition to prevent that.

Yeah, too much ST CCG there. No destroying in this game. Razz Fix that, though, and it’s a great card.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
BattleWarg
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:49 pm
sickofpalantirs wrote:
WeyounsLastClone wrote:
1 Parting Gift
Event • Response
When the fellowship moves from a sanctuary or a forest site, you may spot Galadriel or 3 [Elves] to play a possession from your draw deck on a companion.
each time the fellowship moves...

Actually, I believe it would be ’If the fellowship moves...’.

On a condition it would be each time, though... That being said, I think it could work as only playing Elven possessions - all the gifts are Elven possessions.
Our time here is ending...

What did you want to see before the end?
It will be made in the Request-a-card Set #1 (name ideas also welcome Smile).

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards