LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit
How playable is Perspective?

5 (best)  
55%
  [ 10 ]  55%

33%
  [ 6 ]  33%

5%
  [ 1 ]  5%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (worst)  
5%
  [ 1 ]  5%

Total Votes : 18
BattleWarg
Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:04 pm

Wow...

2 threats to cancel all Shadow special abilities. Leaving only events and constant effects (if I’m thinking correctly - if I’m not, let me know).

Unless your opponent isn’t using any special abilities or you have horrible threat removal, this makes for a good card. It is mostly culturally balanced, you’ll notice that any Saruman (except follower, of course) can also trigger it, so if you’re not worried about Rainbow-hate, it might not be a bad idea to splash it into any deck and pull it to prevent Saruman from coming out.

This could put the Orcs into better... perspective, eh?

They get their shadow abilities, but still, you’ll notice it affects every Shadow card - artifacts, possessions, conditions, minions, followers (which means the followers can’t be transfered)

Lets you clear out Ninja Gollum with 2 Deceit, and only comes back during the regroup phase, so of course, it doesn’t affect Gothmog, Morgul Leader...
Last edited by BattleWarg on Tue May 08, 2007 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in totalOur time here is ending...

What did you want to see before the end?
It will be made in the Request-a-card Set #1 (name ideas also welcome Smile).
Piecesofeight
Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:12 pm
G for grand elves looks better and better.
AgentDrake
Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:33 pm
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
Not sure what to think of this one....
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
bibfortuna25
Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:36 pm
So this really hoses the "broken" Orc and Men strategies. Nice.
All cards do what they say.
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:42 am
What the? I aint voting yet, there was a lot of debate over the loop with faramir and here we have it on a condition. Hmmm. Lets see what everyone else says....
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Hedgehog81
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:57 am
ok, I must archive my Sunland stacking deck,it’s unplayable with this card
Merrick_Hale
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:57 am
BattleWarg wrote:
They get their shadow abilities, but still, you’ll notice it affects every Shadow card - artifacts, possessions, conditions, minions, followers (which means the followers can’t be transfered)
Not true on the followers. They are transferred at the start of the maneuver phase so they will be able to be transferred before you can use this special ability since start of phase actions come before the other phase actions. Another magic bullet card for the free people’s player = more bad design. Brick wall
Aaron Rhinehart
Rider of Rohan (retired)
DAgent #417 (retired)

This Incognito is a smooth operator - Lem0nhead
Foresight
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:10 am
I’ve said it once before, and I’ll say it again: Treachery and Deciet will change the way we make our decks. 4 for usefulness.
In his eyes was the look of a hunted beast seeking some gap in the ring of his enemies. Men
Aragorn, King in Exile
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:15 am
Interesting picture...... Think
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:23 am
It’s cards like these that make me want to boycott the entire set. Sick
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit