LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit
lem0nhead
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:03 am
Wow cynical as heck but probably very true. I probably agree with your thoughts.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Merrick_Hale
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:38 am
Juicetr wrote:
At the same time though, if they aren’t going to be putting out any more LOTR cards after this set and the next.....why do they need to stick to tradition. They are probably just anxious to push it out the door so they don’t have to deal with it anymore and can move on to the next game to be milked.
Ummm... Based on the lawsuits that are against Decipher and the problems that they are having as a company, I don’t think that they will be putting out any more games. The Game studio is pretty much kaput and it seems they only hired Kendrick to clean house before turning off the lights for good.
Aaron Rhinehart
Rider of Rohan (retired)
DAgent #417 (retired)

This Incognito is a smooth operator - Lem0nhead
lem0nhead
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:40 am
Ive heard about these lawsuits and stuff from a source or 2. What are they exactly in trouble for? Anyone know that can say without them getting into doodoo?
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
wew
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:49 am
I believe one of the lawsuits, the one in Eastern District Federal Court is based on money owed to a banking/finance company. That is the one you can find on google is you do some real fancy word ordering.

Someone posted it. My guess for that one is they owe money for their property or equity loans taken on the propert. That’s the one for something like 4.2 million dollars.
donimator
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:55 am
wew wrote:
I believe one of the lawsuits, the one in Eastern District Federal Court is based on money owed to a banking/finance company. That is the one you can find on google is you do some real fancy word ordering.

Someone posted it. My guess for that one is they owe money for their property or equity loans taken on the propert. That’s the one for something like 4.2 million dollars.

http://dockets.justia.com/docket/court-vaedce/case_no-2:2007cv00122/case_id-215199/ - Just a filing of a case. Might possibly get settled out of court and just disappear Rolling Eyes Maybe Decipher is just circling their wagons for the re-release of WARS TCG Dancing
Last edited by donimator on Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in totalA good friend will bail you out of jail. A really good friend will be sitting beside you saying, "Man, we screwed up!"
lem0nhead
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:57 am
Wow nasty. Thanks Donimator. GP
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:06 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
wasn’t there something a long time ago about an employee stealing money from them?
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
wew
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:13 pm
You are correct, at least two employees, I believe the CFO and his wife were involved in the case. Decipher actually won that case, and payments were made. Although the amount garnished wasn’t very much.
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:59 am
Happy release day? Think

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
Hedgehog81
Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:03 am
oh Yes very Happy Laughing

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
"Southrons were bold men and grim, and fierce in despair..."

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit