LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:46 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
I got your review right here! Very Happy

CarpeGuitarrem wrote:
1•Dragon-Treasure Dwarven
Possession • Support Area
When you play this card, spot a Dwarf to add 2 Dwarven tokens here.
Each time you play a Dwarven event at a mountain, you may exert a Dwarf to reinforce a Dwarven token.
Regroup: Remove X Dwarven tokens from here to make the first Shadow player wound X minions. Discard this condition.
The treasure that the Dwarves had recovered from Smaug spurred them on and burned a flame in their hearts.
R

In a word: awesome.

CarpeGuitarrem wrote:
1 Iron Helm Dwarven
Possession • Helm
Bearer must be a Dwarf.
Response: If bearer is about to take a wound, you may remove 2 Dwarven tokens and discard a card from hand to prevent that.
The dwarvish helms protected his head from many a hard blow.
U

Looks okay to me.

CarpeGuitarrem wrote:
1 Strong Even for Dwarves Dwarven
Event • Skirmish
Make a Dwarf at a mountain strength +3 (and damage +1 if you can spot a Dwarven token).
The fury of the dwarves spurred their battle-prowess.
U

I agree with EL: some hunter stuff would be good.

CarpeGuitarrem wrote:
2•The Lonely Mountain Dwarven
Condition • Support Area
To play, add a threat.
While the fellowship is at a mountain, each Dwarf is strength +1.
While the fellowship is in Region 2, each Dwarf is damage +1.
While you can spot only Dwarves in the fellowship, each companion may not be overwhelmed unless his or her strength is tripled.
"...they could all see the Lonely Mountain towering grim and tall..."
R

Again, I agree with EL: make that last ability limited to unbound companions. Or perhaps drop the lore and initial threat added and add "Each time the fellowship moves, add a threat or discard this condition."
Last edited by DáinIronfoot on Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in totalBest regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:41 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
CarpeGuitarrem wrote:
All right, last batch of cards!

1•Dragon-Treasure Dwarven
Possession • Support Area
When you play this card, spot a Dwarf to add 2 Dwarven tokens here.
Each time you play a Dwarven event at a mountain, you may exert a Dwarf to reinforce a Dwarven token.
Regroup: Remove X Dwarven tokens from here to make the first Shadow player wound X minions. Discard this condition.
The treasure that the Dwarves had recovered from Smaug spurred them on and burned a flame in their hearts.
R
sure.

1 Iron Helm Dwarven
Possession • Helm
Bearer must be a Dwarf.
Response: If bearer is about to take a wound, you may remove 2 Dwarven tokens and discard a card from hand to prevent that.
The dwarvish helms protected his head from many a hard blow.
U
maybe 1 token and one card and up cost to 2

1 Strong Even for Dwarves Dwarven
Event • Skirmish
Make a Dwarf at a mountain strength +3 (and damage +1 if you can spot a Dwarven token).
The fury of the dwarves spurred their battle-prowess.
U
I guess. completely overshadowed by awkward moment though.

2•The Lonely Mountain Dwarven
Condition • Support Area
To play, add a threat.
While the fellowship is at a mountain, each Dwarf is strength +1.
While the fellowship is in Region 2, each Dwarf is damage +1.
While you can spot only Dwarves in the fellowship, each companion may not be overwhelmed unless his or her strength is tripled.
"...they could all see the Lonely Mountain towering grim and tall..."
R

I would make it like swept away each time the fellowship moves add a threat or discard a condition.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards