LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
king_xyglon
Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:06 am
I see nothing that prevents us from asking for more than one card at a time, so...

(I like Moria)

A Foe Beyond Any of You
Condition
??C154

I’d like it to be something like Durin’s Tower, in that it gives a bonus to unique Moria minions that can then be discarded for some other bonus, but neither has to be a strength bonus...maybe something to do with the assignment phase would be cool.

Weary Already
??U156

Don’t really know what I want here, maybe a condition that plays on a companion? I just really like this part of the book, and how taxed they show Gandalf being as he tries to defend the rest of the company.

Both these titles I got from the last few pages of the Bridge of Khazad-Dum chapter of the book, if it helps.
"...last one out of Decipher's Message Board turn off the lights!"
legoles3333
Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:35 pm
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
4 A Foe Beyond Any of You Moria
Condition - Support Area
Each Unique Moria minion is strength + 2 and Damage +1. Regroup: Discard a Unique Moria minion, any copy of that minion may not be played for the rest of the game, place a Gandalf Wizard in the dead pile Regroup: Discard a unique Moria minion and the top 8 cards of your draw deck to place a companion (except the Ring-Bearer) in the dead pile
??C154
Here's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher
BattleWarg
Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:29 pm
Thanks, legoles, but I’m trying to get my mind working, and was just asleep. I suppose I could use it as a base, although I might not, but I’d prefer not to get complete cards or have others requests made by someone else in general.

Anautikus wrote:
Hasufel

probably bearer must be legolas or gimli. some unique mount ability

2 •Hasufel, Rohirrim Steed Rohan
Possession • Mount
+1 Strength
+1 Resistance
Bearer must be a Man. While you can spot a Rohan Man, Hasufel’s twilight cost is -1.
Regroup: If bearer is Aragorn, discard a card from hand to heal him.
?????

(I considered add a threat rather than discard a card from hand, but remembered the Aragorn from RotK, and that would make for too strong a loop, allowing you to have "Remove a threat." as his ability.

king_xyglon wrote:
A Foe Beyond Any of You
Condition
??C154

I’d like it to be something like Durin’s Tower, in that it gives a bonus to unique Moria minions that can then be discarded for some other bonus, but neither has to be a strength bonus...maybe something to do with the assignment phase would be cool.

I’ll do A Foe Beyond Any of You, but it appears Moria’s been messed up numberwise a little, so will need to wait.

2 •A Foe Beyond Any of You Moria
Condition • Support Area
While the fellowship is at an underground site in region 2, The Balrog is strength +2 and damage +1.
Assignment: Exert a unique Moria minion to assign that minion to an unbound companion (regardless of its own text). Discard this condition.
?C??? (154)

king_xyglon wrote:
Weary Already
??U156

Don’t really know what I want here, maybe a condition that plays on a companion? I just really like this part of the book, and how taxed they show Gandalf being as he tries to defend the rest of the company.

Same here.

1 Weary Already Moria
Condition
-1 Resistance
Bearer must be a companion (except the Ring-bearer).
Bearer is strength -1 for each wound on bearer.
Skirmish: Discard a Moria minion to make bearer strength -1.
?U??? (156)
Our time here is ending...

What did you want to see before the end?
It will be made in the Request-a-card Set #1 (name ideas also welcome Smile).
BattleWarg
Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:16 pm
Alright, card numbers... Bold Names need a number within that range, and (empty) means there are no cards in that range. (Frodo, Elf-friend is listed twice, he can go in either - any companion/minion can be a premium card in 364 or 365.

EDIT: Frodo, being uncommon, can’t be premium... whoops

001 - 003 Ring
004 - 005 Dunland
006 - 008 Dwarven
009 - 025 Dwarven or Elven (empty)
026 - 028 Elven
029 Elven (empty)
030 - 031 Elven
032 - 034 Elven or Gandalf (empty)
035 Gandalf
036 Gandalf (empty)
037 Gandalf
038 - 067 Gandalf or Gollum or Gondor (empty)
068 - 069 Gondor
070 - 077 Gondor or Isengard (empty)
078 Isengard
079 - 133 Isengard or Men or Moria (empty)
134 Moria

135 - 150 Moria (A Foe Beyond Any of You)
136 - 151 Moria (Goblin Irregular)

152 Moria
153 - 154 Moria (Moria Hordes)
155 - 156 Moria
157 - 220 Moria or Orc or Raider or Rohan (empty)
221 - 222 Rohan
223 - 224 Rohan (empty)
225 Rohan
226 Rohan (empty)
227 Rohan
228 - 229 Rohan (empty)
230 Rohan
231 - 286 Rohan or Sauron or Shire (empty)
287 Shire
288 - 363 Shire or Uruk-hai or Wraith or [Sites] (empty)
364 - 365 Any culture (empty)
Last edited by BattleWarg on Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:35 pm; edited 6 times in totalOur time here is ending...

Anautikus
Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:56 am
roflz oh yea...

it was late...wasn’t thinkin

i meant hasufel for aragorn.

and arod for lego/gimli. i think that’s right?
My Haves/Wants
Let's Trade! Cool

"Don't waste your time, or time will waste you..."
BattleWarg
Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:09 am
Anautikus wrote:
roflz oh yea...

it was late...wasn’t thinkin

i meant hasufel for aragorn.

and arod for lego/gimli. i think that’s right?

Yep. If you want Arod, though, we can make him Elven or Rohan, but not Dwarven (if you can think of another culture that works, let me know).
Our time here is ending...

king_xyglon
Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:23 pm
How about a new version of the Cave Troll?

I don’t think I’m understanding what you want for card numbers, so I’ll let you or someone else figure that out.
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:18 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Cards in a set are arranged according to alphabetical order. So...the number will help to shape the set.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
BattleWarg
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:07 am
CarpeGuitarrem wrote:
Cards in a set are arranged according to alphabetical order. So...the number will help to shape the set.

Exactly. Well, alphabetical order by culture (also in alphabetical order) - then the 2 premium cards (364/365) - which are the key cards to the starter decks.

For Cave Troll, do you have a preference to Moria or Orc? I’ll do it, but I need to get some sleep for a bit.

I’m also more than open to letting people know what numbers the card can fit in, since I know it might be a bit difficult to figure out (even I made a mistake with it).

For Cave Troll of Moria, if he is Moria culture, 70-150, if he is Orc culture, 157-220.

Alright, then, here goes:

10 •Cave Troll of Moria, Something Else There Moria
Minion • Troll
15 Strength
4 Vitality
4 Site Number
Fierce. Damage +1.
At the start of the first non-fierce skirmish phase, the Free Peoples player exerts a companion not assigned to a skirmish.
"A huge arm and shoulder, with a dark skin of greenish scales..."
??122

Side note: I believe this is my first DC here with a cost over 9 (probably lower than that even).
Last edited by BattleWarg on Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in totalOur time here is ending...

king_xyglon
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:00 am
Oh, I see the problem now. I didn’t see the card "A Tale of Disaster," so I couldn’t figure out what the problem with the numbers of the Moria cards I had requested. Now I get it.

I’d like the Cave Troll to be Moria. It being of the orc culture is just silly! Come on, its a troll!

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards