LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit
Which approach do we take for this card? (see page 3 for details on the voting)

Leave it  
7%
  [ 1 ]  7%

X it  
46%
  [ 6 ]  46%

Change it  
46%
  [ 6 ]  46%

Total Votes : 13
NBarden
Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:11 pm
We can’t fix every card, otherwise it gets to confusing. Remember Mordor Fiend?

This card is x-list material.

BTW, what do you think of my list?

http://lotrtcgdb.com/community/viewtopic.php?p=78086#78086

That can save a lot of trouble.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
Thranduil
Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:34 pm
Your list is greatly appreciated, but I think we should be involved in a serious democratic process. It’s great to have so many ideas in the same space, though, and we will refer to it as we go through.

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
Thranduil
Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:44 pm
I’m going to do this one in a slightly different way to see how it works. Basically, there will be 2 rounds of voting, the first to decide whether we want to X it, change it, or leave it.
If we choose X or change, then they’ll be a second vote on how to X/change it. If we choose leave, then we move onto the next one.
The choices for X-ing or changing will be derived from your suggestions in this thread.

Sound fair?

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:10 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
sounds good to me
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
raptor22
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:00 pm
I still think we should wait until the set releases and the cards can be properly tested against eash other. Personally, I think the 2 threats just about balance this card.

If it is to be changed, I think the best change is to make it 3 threats, that way it’s at least easy to remember.

(We could even say that Decipher meant it to be 3, and the 2 is just another typo Wink )
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:06 pm
I voted that it should be changed. It’s not powerful enough to X (IMO), but I think it would be balanced if the cost was raised to 3, it was made unique, and it required exerting a Wizard instead of spotting a Wizard. Smile
I had to put something here.
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:58 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
I think the cost ought to be upped to 3 threats, and then it should be good.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
Apopatos
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:22 pm
As raptor22 mentioned we should wait until we see all the cards. A few days just left!
"...I stomp round and round, / Never lie on the ground, / Not even to die. / Oliphaunt am I..."

Apop's trading list
My references
Your deck is small...
Thranduil
Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:30 am
Apopatos wrote:
As raptor22 mentioned we should wait until we see all the cards. A few days just left!

Okay, as soon as people have tried out this card, they can post their views here, then we’ll finish off the voting.

When exactly are these cards coming out, by the way?

Thranduil
- Dream of the Endless

mm doughnuts
Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:56 am
Supposedly tomorrow, but I doubt it.
Last edited by mm doughnuts on Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in totalOnly those who are awesome are able to comprehend the sheer super-special-awesomeness of this signature.
Trade With Me!

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit