LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » General Discussion » Admin Announcements
Cobra
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:44 pm
Cobra Cards will be closing up shop on July 20, 2007. Thank you to all the great customers who’ve helped support us over the years.

To help clear everything out before July 20, I’ve put most of our remaining inventory on sale at 50% off the normal price. This sale includes everything from Magic: The Gathering, World of Warcraft TCG, Naruto CCG, and Vs. System, as well as all cards from the first ten Lord of the Rings TCG sets (Fellowship of the Ring through Mount Doom).

Cheers,
Conor

A brief Q&A about Cobra Cards’ closing:

Why?

Lots of reasons. A few are financial, but most are personal -- it’s simply time to close this chapter of my life and open the next. Later this summer I’ll be getting married Dancing, honeymooning, starting a teaching gig, and beginning work on a master’s degree, so now’s the time to wind things down here.

Will there be any more restocking?

Probably not.

What will happen to the forums?

The Cobra Cards forums will be detached from the card shop and will remain open as long as there’s interest in them -- hopefully far into the future.
http://cobracards.com -- Web's best deals on Trading Card Games.

Forum index » General Discussion » Admin Announcements