LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » MTG Dream Cards
LeGant
Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:15 am
I really like the idea of the Leylines coming with Guildpact. Here are suggestions for expanding the idea of Leylines. Please don’t be too rough - I’m playing in general for fun and never thought about taking part in tournament.

Leyline of Anarchy
2BBB
Legendary Enchantment
If Leyline of Anarchy is in your starting hand you may remove two basic lands out of your hand from the game to put Leyline of Anarchy immediatley into play.
Whenever Leyline of Anarchy becomes the target of a spell or ability for the first time during a turn counter it.
There’s no limit for creature cards which are "Imps" and not legendary (This means any player can have more than 4x "Imps" in his/her Deck.) At any time Leyline of Anarchy leaves the play each player reveals his hand, graveyard and Libary - each player who has more than 4 copies of a card in his deck loses the game)
--> I don’ lnow if the idea is just stupid or if it might be some fun. Sure you have to draw in the beginning until you have the Leyline and the two lands, but otherwise it would be to easy...

Leyline of Duplicity
1UUUU
Legendary Enchantment
When Leyline of Duplicity is in your starting hand you may remove two creature cards from your starting hand from the game to put Leyline of Duplicity directly into play.
Whenever you cast successfull a creature spell put a token into play that counts as an exact copy and has in addition Upkeep 1.

Leyline of Assault
3RR
Legendary Enchantment
..... you may remove two cards in your hand from the game to put Leyline of Assault directly into play.
Whenever a creature you control attacks and isn’t blocked you may have it deal 2 damage to taerget creature defending player controls and one damage to itself.

Leyline of Life
3WW
Legendary Enchantment
... you may remove a plains and an instant from the game to put Leyline of Life directly into play.
Whenever you play an instant you may prevent the next two damage to target creature until end of turn.

Leyline of Muscles
2GGG
Legendary Enchantment
... you may remove a forest and a creature from the game to put...
Green creatures you control have trample. Whenever a creature you control deals combat damage to an opponent put a +1/+1-counter on target creature.

Leyline of Diversity
RWGBU
Legendary Enchantment
... you may remove two multicolored cards in your hand from the game to put...
Whenever you play a multicolored spell it costs 1 colored mana of your choice less.

Hey that’s it.
La_Sin_Grail
Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:41 pm
sounds fun... but I’m not sure they would be played.

Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » MTG Dream Cards