LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Age's End
How playable is Aragorn, Well-Traveled Guide?

5 (Best)  
63%
  [ 12 ]  63%

36%
  [ 7 ]  36%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 19
raptor22
Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:28 pm
Cool. I’ve been waiting for an Aragorn that could easily start for a long time. Up until now, Ranger of the North, Elendil’s Heir, and Isildur’s Heir were the best, but this one is cool and a Ranger to boot.
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:18 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
TheShyzle wrote:
It is about time Aragorn could gain archer. Although in the book he only carried Anuril. Correct me if I’m wrong. 4

You mean, a natural archer? Because Aragorn’s Bow gave him archer way back in FOTR.

Anyway, I like the way it’s like an automatic Valiant Man of the West. Sweet combo with Swordarm of the White Tower.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:14 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
this card is THE man! the one thing I would not mess with in ages end. (aside from the lore Wink
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:01 am
Easy 5 from me. I can’t wait to make a Frodo-Aragorn deck!

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
Dravius
Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:58 pm
This would have been soooo cool with an Arwen Ring-bearer.
-Darth Dravius, Dark Lord of the Sith
menace64
Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:27 pm
Dravius wrote:
This would have been soooo cool with an Arwen Ring-bearer.

If Arwen got ARB-ed, I would love to make a deck using old junks like Arwen’s Fate, Beren and Luthien, Gift of the Evenstar, and so on.

That would have been awesome.
Riddle 9
When I came to Abraham I let him live just a moment longer. When I came to Moses I saved his life more than once. But the salmon... I regret to say I had a hand in its death.

Who am I?
Foresight
Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:03 pm
I can see him being powerful with Galadriel RB. Elven bow, Galadriel’s Silver Ewer, Elven Armaments, oh wow! These two would be potant together! I’ll see to it a deck is made around just these two. Cool Might as well vote this Aragorn as a 5 for versatility.
In his eyes was the look of a hunted beast seeking some gap in the ring of his enemies. Men
NBarden
Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:20 pm
Elven Armaments? What? That shoots the purpose of Elven Bow in the foot, along with Aragorn’s Text.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
Foresight
Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:26 pm
Not with a good player group errata. Thumbs Up
In his eyes was the look of a hunted beast seeking some gap in the ring of his enemies. Men
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:49 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Foresight wrote:
Not with a good player group errata. Thumbs Up

did you just cut out the archery part? cause you still couldn’t bear other possessions.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Age's End