LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Age's End
How playable is The Balrog, Demon of Might?

5 (Best)  
88%
  [ 22 ]  88%

12%
  [ 3 ]  12%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 25
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:26 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
TheHobbit13 wrote:
all you have to do is use all hobbits and this card is useless lol

all you have to do is use hobbits and everything is useless Wink
as it should be I mean what did hobbits do:
1: Killed the Head troll
2: Helped kill the head Nazgul
3. Killed Sauron. and all the other nazzies
4. Had cool names
5. smoked weed Wink
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
TheHobbit13
Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:17 pm
how did they kill sauron
If you like LOTR then maybe you would like redemption ccg PM me for more info
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:20 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
TheHobbit13 wrote:
how did they kill sauron

Just a certain little quest where they trekked to a volcano and threw a ring in. No big deal. Rolling Eyes
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
TheHobbit13
Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:29 pm
they killed the eye.. isildur killed sauron
If you like LOTR then maybe you would like redemption ccg PM me for more info
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:33 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
TheHobbit13 wrote:

They were one and the same. Isildur killed the body Sauron had created, but Sauron did not truly die until the Ring was destroyed at Mount Doom.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:50 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
DáinIronfoot wrote:
TheHobbit13 wrote:

They were one and the same. Isildur killed the body Sauron had created, but Sauron did not truly die until the Ring was destroyed at Mount Doom.

correct Sauron had many bodies, isildur just took out his ability to sustain any shape aside from the eye.
and u might say gollum destroyed the ring but he was once a hobbit...
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Celebrimbor
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:50 pm
Hobbit-like.
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:19 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Nope, Smeagol was a hobbit. A sort of Stoor, actually.

And Sauron didn’t get killed, not by Izzy, not by the hobbitses. He’ll never get killed, ever. What happened at Mount Doom was that he was weakened so much that he’d never be able to take form again in Middle-Earth in any way that would threaten Good. Essentially killed, but not actually killed.

Oh, and it never said that Sauron could take on eye-form. Ever. The Eye is symbolical.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:41 am
spartiatis wrote:
And then your opponent uses The Faithful Stone to prevent him from being assigned to a skirmish Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I really don’t think he is that OP he just prevents IB and stuff discarding him.
"DáinIronfoot"
Apopatos
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:34 am
Cool but expensive and yes with faithful stone he can be useless. 4 from me!
"...I stomp round and round, / Never lie on the ground, / Not even to die. / Oliphaunt am I..."

Apop's trading list
My references
Your deck is small...

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Age's End