LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Age's End
How playable is Frodo, Little Master?

5 (Best)  
7%
  [ 1 ]  7%

35%
  [ 5 ]  35%

21%
  [ 3 ]  21%

35%
  [ 5 ]  35%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 14
MADG0BLIN
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:00 am
Joined: 18 May 2007 Posts: 108 Location: The Netherlands, Emmeloord

Same card as Courteous Halfling but then with threat’s.
I still prefer the ringbearer from Hunters but it’s very dependent on the decks you meet.
I personally don’t see very much discard decks around here so it woud not be very usefull around here.

I like the picture though.
The whole set has nice pictures actually.
Leliel
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:05 am
Yeah, picture is good, but playability a little bit less, until you play in a meta with a lot of discarding shadows.
"The advantage of a bad memory is that one can enjoy the same good things for the first time several times."
Foresight
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:03 am
Holy ****! This counters all Orc discard decks TO THE MAX...well, depending. What happens if you get Dread and Despair played against you? Does it mean that the condition HAS to be discarded since it can’t discard the top 6 cards of your draw deck? Or even better, what about Bound to its Fate? Do you HAVE to add a burden since it can’t discard cards from your hand?
In his eyes was the look of a hunted beast seeking some gap in the ring of his enemies. Men
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:54 am
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Dread and Despair isn’t stopped by this card. It’s the Free Peoples player choosing to discard cards. Same goes for Bound to its Fate, I believe...
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
manu-fan
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:55 am
CarpeGuitarrem wrote:
Dread and Despair isn’t stopped by this card. It’s the Free Peoples player choosing to discard cards. Same goes for Bound to its Fate, I believe...

Indeed.

Cheers.
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:56 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Awfully weak, in my opinion. If your opponent doesn’t play a very specific strategy, he’s useless. I expected better of our last-ever Frodo.

Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:18 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
nothing new under the sun.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
bobtheorc
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:10 pm
Joined: 19 Mar 2006 Posts: 1218 Location: Wow, its hot in Iowa
Pretty bad card if you ask me. they could have least upped his resistance or something. 2.
Exclamation Ban the Overpowered OrcsExclamation
"Don't panic, I have paper!" - Taipan Popcorn
Is that Grima, Grief Counselor? - legolamb
Bobtheorcs Uruk-Hai Dcs
Bob’s wonderful !! updated !! Trade list
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:33 am
Pretty bad. He counters a strategy that doesn’t see much play (especially in Standard format), and it’s already been done with Frodo, Courteous Halfling.

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
Dravius
Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:09 am
It is a good RB when playing boromir since you need an exert on a fellowship companion, and you dont want to exert unbound hobbits, especialy if you play pippin from ages end and everyone knows.
-Darth Dravius, Dark Lord of the Sith

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Age's End