LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Age's End
How playable is Sauron's Might?

5 (Best)  
14%
  [ 2 ]  14%

14%
  [ 2 ]  14%

28%
  [ 4 ]  28%

21%
  [ 3 ]  21%

1 (Worst)  
21%
  [ 3 ]  21%

Total Votes : 14
raptor22
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:57 pm

Hey, a Sauron card, and completely spashable event to boot! At 0 twilight, it can go into any deck to help with threats or Free Peoples tokens and for 1, it’ll go back into your deck for reuse. Should work well with a Free Peoples side that can shuffle the draw deck occasionally.

But, if I’m not mistaken, that picture is of a Sauron holding a SWORD. Now in the backround, you can see guys from the last alliance, but I’m pretty sure its a Photoshop job, because I don’t remember seeing this in the movie.

EDIT: New image, it is a WETA card.
Last edited by raptor22 on Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheShyzle
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:41 pm
This card is crap. Totally useless. Anyone who says otherwise should be drawn and quartered. Laughing 1
LOOK HERE:
http://lotrtcgdb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=5185
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:27 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
yeah for sauron’s might? WTH D?
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:50 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
TheShyzle wrote:
This card is crap. Totally useless. Anyone who says otherwise should be drawn and quartered. Laughing 1

Well, have at me! Because I ain’t standing by while Freeps sides hit me with tokens left and right *cough*Namarie*cough*.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
macheteman
Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:58 am
the picture is from the footage they cut with aragorn fighting souron, wich they later changed to aragorn fighting the troll.

i like this card, gets rid of a token and adds a threat. nothing wrong with that.
Check out my best article The Utterly Corrupt Corruption,
If at first you don't succeed...Sky-diving isn't for you.
"Combat is dangerous. It tends to interupt your breathing process."
ROLF!!!
NBarden
Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:12 am
TheShyzle wrote:

I guess I should be drawn and quartered. Any deck that runs tokens of any sort loses tokens and gets threats simultaneously. I would use this card to tech against a deck....Laughing 2 Razz
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
raptor22
Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:41 pm
macheteman wrote:
the picture is from the footage they cut with aragorn fighting souron, wich they later changed to aragorn fighting the troll.

i like this card, gets rid of a token and adds a threat. nothing wrong with that.

I don’t think so, the guys in the backround are clearly Men and Elves from the FOTR prolouge.

I was looking at this picture and it shows a Sauron WETA card.

Even though the WETA bug doesn’t appear on this online image, I’ve noticed it is also absent from the Pit Troll and Troll of the Deep pictures.
TheShyzle
Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:12 pm
if my friend was kicking my but with a token deck all the time coughNBardencough then I would tech/cheat this card in my deck too. Razz
Last edited by TheShyzle on Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in totalLOOK HERE:
http://lotrtcgdb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=5185
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:17 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
raptor22 wrote:
macheteman wrote:

I don’t think so, the guys in the backround are clearly Men and Elves from the FOTR prolouge.

I was looking at this picture and it shows a Sauron WETA card.

Even though the WETA bug doesn’t appear on this online image, I’ve noticed it is also absent from the Pit Troll and Troll of the Deep pictures.

Yeah, it’s Sauron with a sword...makes no sense, really, considering that he had a mace in the movie.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
macheteman
Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:19 am
yeah, i guess that is the first age. oh well... stupid picture...
Check out my best article The Utterly Corrupt Corruption,
If at first you don't succeed...Sky-diving isn't for you.
"Combat is dangerous. It tends to interupt your breathing process."
ROLF!!!

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Age's End