LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest
Rate this article!

5 (Best)  
70%
  [ 14 ]  70%

30%
  [ 6 ]  30%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 20
Anautikus
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:22 am
--- description ---
A description of some Age’s End cards and some cool new strategies to implement them. Wink
--- end description ---
*note: The card A Ranger’s Versatility will not be used in the writing of this article. Ironic, eh? Wink Thank you. Enjoy.

With the introduction of the Age’s End set, the last set of the LotR TCG, many new and interesting ideas were put forth. The keyword fellowship was
thought to be a very helpful keyword, but only a few cards even work off of it. However, there are many good cards in Age’s End that can be used in effective strategies.

The Decks
*The following 5 decks are to be used in Expanded/Open/Casual play.

The first strategy that popped up in my mind was going back to the ol’ Aragorn, Well-traveled Guide + a RB. However, with the new Aragorn triggering off only himself and the RB, the options were endless. With the new conditions not being unique, I thought to myself how amazingly strong Aragorn could become.

If by my life or death I can protect you, I will. You have my sword...

1) Two Lords of Gondor
Using Aragorn paired with Boromir, bearer of council, faramir, bearer of quality, or isildur, bearer of heirlooms, you could essentially have one amazing Gondor choke with very strong companions.

The Gondor "Choking" Tank
RB
Boromir, Bearer of Council
The one ring, the ring of rings (or the one ring, answer to all riddles, the one ring, the ring of doom)

Companions/Followers
x1 Aragorn, Well-traveled Guide
x1 elendil’s army

Possessions/Artifacts
x1 Blade of gondor
x1 Bow of minas tirith
x2 ranger’s cloak
x1 anduril, sword that was broken
x1 flaming brand
x2 coat of mail
x1 scroll of isildur
x3 Sapling of the white tree
x1 Ring of barahir

Conditions
x4 Not Bound To His Fate
x4 Strength In My Blood
x2 Ranger of the North
x1 The Saga of elendil
x1 houses of healing
x1 the faithful stone
x1 no stranger to the shadows
x1 prized lagan
x3 gondor bowmen

Events
x2 banner of the white tree
x3 swordarm of the white tower

Total: 38 - $73.50 + Age’s End cards

With two big companions, you basically need to beef them up so when you choke your opponent out and they play next to no minions, Aragorn can kill even 2 minions, and Boromir can do his share of the killing as well. With Boromir’s drawback, Aragorn’s ring and Houses of Healing should be plenty to heal up Boromir every turn.

Gondor Age’s End cards:
Aragorn, Well-traveled Guide - This card is amazing in a "solo" RB deck. by gaining archer as well as defender +1, a tanked up Aragorn would do wonders. Aragorn could essentially be a 20/7/9, with everything on him. Shocked

Not Bound To His Fate - This card is rather versatile in strength boosting, because either Aragorn or the Gondor RB can hold it. The best part is though, when you play it on Aragorn, if Boromir has to fight, Aragorn will most likely win the skirmish, and then Boromir will have an extra point of strength if needed! The one drawback is that the card returns to your hand, but that’s a small price to pay.

Strength In My Blood - This card can only be borne by Aragorn in this particular deck, but with 4 out, he is strength +4. Very nice.

I do not know what strength is in my blood, but I swear to you I will not let the White City fall, nor our people fail.

Support:
Ranger of the north - When used at the right time on Aragorn, he can take on the multiple minions to save Boromir.

The Faithful Stone - Whether you ratify it or use it as printed, this card is great for not fighting that big, scary minion that just might eat someone up (not Aragorn though Razz)

Anduril, Sword that was broken - aside from the great stat boost, it can help in getting rid pesky conditions i.e. blade tip, black breath, desperate defense of the ring, etc...

Coat of mail - It saves Boromir and/or Aragorn when too many minions have piled up.

prized lagan - Very broken splashability, but until someone wants this card X-ed, it will stay in this deck. Ability to make a minion lose fierce is very nice. Though it can be used only 2x in the deck, those 2 times could be crucial.

elendil’s army - It can save someone from possibly swarms - an exertion for 2 strength isn’t all too bad, considering that it can be transferred to any companion.

Alternations: Boromir is not the only Gondor RB out there; Faramir and Isildur are more than capable of doing the job for the Gondor "choke." With some mods to the deck, all will be well.

If using Faramir, bearer of quality...
- Switch out Bow of minas tirith for faramir’s bow
- Switch out Blade of Gondor for Faramir’s sword

If using Isildur, bearer of heirlooms...
- Switch out Blade of gondor for narsil, blade of the faithful
- Switch out x1 ranger of the north for x1 armor of the white city

2) Aragorn’s Ventures in Lothlorien
So, it is clear that Aragorn can work well with other men - he himself is a man, but what about the elves? Aragorn was raised by elves, was he not? So the next Aragorn strategy deals with him + the Elven RB, Galadriel, bearer of wisdom. Aragorn and Galadriel together can deal out mass archery with certain conditions, and with choke, Aragorn can do most of the fighting.

Gondor meets Lothlorien
RB
Galadriel, bearer of wisdom
the one ring, answer to all riddles (or the one ring, the ring of rings, the one ring, the ring of doom)

Companions/Followers
x1 elendil’s army
x1 Woodhall elf, exile

Possessions/Artifacts
x1 flaming brand
x1 dunadan’s bow
x1 coat of mail
x1 ranger’s cloak
x1 elven sword
x1 elven bow
x1 nenya
x1 asfaloth, elven steed
x1 galadriel’s silver ewer

Conditions
x1 phial of galadriel
x1 the saga of elendil
x1 the tale of gil-galad
x4 Not Bound To His Fate
x4 Strength In My Blood
x4 Army Long Trained
x1 Elven Marksmanship
x3 Gondor Bowmen
x1 the splendor of their banners
x1 ranger of the north
x1 the faithful stone

Events
x2 Lothlorien Guides

Total: 38 - $71.10 + Age’s End Cards

With all the correct cards out, you have potential for a 20/7/9 Aragorn and an 12/5/10 Galadriel, both being archers. Not too bad, if I do say so myself. Aragorn can basically tank out while Galadriel sits back and watch safely. However, if she does need to fight, when that time comes, she should be beefed up enough to take on a minion without much damage. Heck, she can even kill a minion or two! There is quite a bit archery of reinforcement to shoot down some pesky minions that persist, so that way the companions won’t have too difficult of a time to fight.

Elven Age’s End cards - Army Long Trained - A non-unique strength boost for Galadriel, with potential to be +4. Very nice for a 0 cost.

Support:

Gondor Bowmen/ Elven Marksmanship - These cards are great to deal out mass wounds when necessary. Gondor bowmen is great because it is free; play Elven Marksmanship warily, because 6 defeats the purpose of choking.

Lothlorien Guides - Destroyers and Usurpers? Gone. We don’t want Aragorn’s ability destroyed, nor Galadriel overwhelmed do we? Very Happy Also, good for many other conditions that can destroy.

3) At the Sign of the Prancing Pony
We all know the Prancing Pony is where Aragorn and Frodo first met up. So for this Aragorn choke, we go back old skoo’ to the classic Aragorn + Frodo choke, spiced up with new cards from Age’s End, basically revolved around Aragorn. With the new Great Ring, Frodo can be beastly, and near corrupted Very Happy

Aragorn/Frodo Choke-out
RB
x1 Frodo, reluctant adventurer, (or Frodo, Little Master for Fellowship keyword)
x1 The One Ring, The Great Ring (meaningless abuse! Very Happy)

Companions/Followers
x1 elendil’s army

Possessions/Artifacts
x1 flaming brand
x1 dunadan’s bow
x1 coat of mail
x1 ranger’s cloak
x1 Sting, elven long knife
x1 mithril-coat
x1 salt from the shire
x4 brace of coneys
x1 bill the pony

Conditions
x1 O Elbereth! Gilthoniel!
x1 The saga of elendil
x4 gondor bowmen
x1 habits of home
x1 prized lagan
x1 the faithful stone
x1 ranger of the north
x4 Not Bound To His Fate
x4 Strength In My Blood

Events
x3 Second Breakfast
x2 Banner of the white tree

Total: 38 - $72.55 + Age’s End cards

Try to choke em out. Plus, with a 20/7/9 Aragorn or a possible 9/5/12 Frodo, there should be no reason to fret. Wink The original "choke" deck, Aragorn and Frodo don’t have a problem working together. Not hardcore choke, but it can to a certain extent. However, if there are too many minions for Aragorn to handle, give Frodo a few, and add burdens till he’s strong enough to survive. Ah what marvels the Great Ring can accomplish. With Frodo having enough resistance, corruption shouldn’t be a problem, except when facing actual corruption decks.

Ring/Shire Age’s End Cards:
The One Ring, The Great Ring - There is no Pippin Engine. So how do the burdens get removed? Well they don’t, except for the occasional Brace of coneys. But yea, Frodo and Aragorn are going to be very beefy when set up, so there will be much winning of skirmishes happening.

Frodo, Little Master - It’s like a remake of the Towers Frodo to protect your hand and deck, but otherwise it isn’t too special, only it has the Fellowship keyword, so it can use the new conditions.

Support:
Bill the pony, no stranger to the shadows, habits of home, an able guide: twilight reduction at it’s best

Sting, elven long knife + second breakfast - Okay, so it requires some exertions. But what can’t be healed, right? Exert + threat = goodbye swarms. Then, exert again = goodbye threat. Very Happy Nice combo.

Brace of coneys - With Reluctant Adventurer, that’s 4 burdens removed for free!

Power according to his stature - You know...one might need it...

Alterations: There are other Shire RB - Sam, bearer of great need, and dear Bilbo, bearer of things burgled. If you tried, you could probably pull them off with Aragorn, but those two RBs defeat the purpose of an Aragorn choke, so I will not go into alterations to those two.

4) Baruk Khazad! Khazad Ai Menu!
Our stalwart companion Gimli has always been one that we have relied on to follow through in the battles. Aragorn + Gimli are one frightening pair, but how will Aragorn fair in, for lack of a better word, protecting Gimli, Bearer of grudges Think

Aragorn and Gimli, the Fighters
RB
Gimli, bearer of grudges
The one ring, the ring of rings

Companions/Followers
x1 elendil’s army

Possessions/Artifacts
x1 flaming brand
x1 dunadan’s bow
x1 coat of mail
x1 ranger’s cloak
x1 Gimli’s battle axe, trusted weapon
x2 hand axe
x1 dwarven bracers
x1 ring of fury
x1 dwarven armor

Conditions
x1 the saga of elendil
x4 endurance of dwarves
x2 proud and able
x1 prized lagan
x1 the faithful stone
x2 Not Bound To His Fate
x4 Strength In My Blood
x4 Still Twitching

Events
x4 Swordarm of the white tower

Total: 38 - $46.50 + Age’s End cards

Now this is something new. Gimli and Aragorn? What?! Aragorn and Gimli become monsters with all their "effects" on them. Plus, with Aragorn being defender +1 (or 2,3,4 in regions 1 and 2), Gimli should be safe from big minions, esp with a max 13 resistance. Gimli’s main weakness is corruption, because he is a very strong fighter in this deck, except after the first skirmish, he will be adding burdens rather than threats. But when these 2 companions are beefed up to the max, not many minions will want to fight, given that with the small amount of twilight, there usually will not be many minions out Razz

Dwarven Age’s End Cards:
Still Twitching - With four in play...super monster Gimli. With a possible hunter 8 for Gimli, he can be beastly. A possibility for a 18/7/9 Aragorn, and an 11/7/13 (or a 19/7/13 if skirmishing a non-hunter! Shocked)

Support:
Proud and able: Helps out Gimli to give him 13 resistance max.

Endurance of dwarves - Gives +1-4 vitality, or +1-4 strength if needed.

hand axe - Strength or archery, you pick.

gimli’s battle axe, trusted weapon - It triggers with gimli’s drawback to, in this deck, give him damage and strength. Pretty nice.

Ring of fury - Strength +1 and Damage +2. That’s resistance +2 as well!

5) The Grey Wizard? Or the White?
As for Gandalf RB...I do not think Gandalf, bearer of obligation would be effective in this situation. His burden drawback could be too much for even the mightiest and most versatile Aragorn to handle...but let’s give it a shot shall we Razz

The Versatile Ranger and the Clever Wizard
RB
Gandalf, bearer of obligation
the one ring, the ring of rings

Companions/Allies/Followers
x1 elendil’s army
x1 bilbo baggins, retired adventurer
x2 Melilot Brandybuck, Merry Dancer
x2 hobbit party guest

Possessions/Artifacts
x1 flaming brand
x1 coat of mail
x1 ranger’s cloak
x1 aragorn’s pipe
x3 gandalf’s pipe
x1 glamdring, foe-hammer
x1 wizard staff
x1 narya
x1 shadowfax, unequaled steed
x1 the gaffer’s pipe
x1 bilbo’s pipe
x4 old toby
x3 longbottom leaf
x1 ranger of the north

Conditions
x1 watch and wait
x4 Strength In My Blood
x4 Stern Words

Total: 38 - $40.60 + Age’s End cards

This deck has the potential to make Aragorn a super beast Twisted Evil With all his possessions and condtions on him, he can be a very scary 24/6/9. Or, if u decide to Gandalf some things to hold, he could be a 17/4/9. Wowow! The deck, as well as all the rest, are on the big side at 38, but almost no FP cards are in your hand after your fellowship phase, and paired with any good cycling evil, size should not matter (No pun intended;)) Gandalf has the biggest and toughest drawback to overcome, but luckily for him, smoking heals! By implementing the Pipe/Pipeweed system, using Gandalf’s pipe abusively can get rid of 4 burdens for each discarded pipeweed (when all the pipes are out). This way, Gandalf and Aragorn can fight at ease, with both of them being super tanked, and then once you decide to stop, remove the burdens with Gandalf’s pipe. Wink Quite simple really. Razz

Gandalf Age’s End Cards:
Stern Words - Well, just by looking at the stats of this card, you can tell that it is amazing. Potential strength +8! Twisted Evil

Support:
Glamdring, foe-hammer/ Watch and Wait/ Narya - With Gandalf having no drawback to fight, he should most likely win many times, so he can peel off burdens when he wins

Gandalf’s Pipe - Mass burden removal

The Gaffer’s Pipe - Mass twilight removal in the fellowship

bilbo baggins, retired adventurer - He gets back the pipeweed you would have to discard

Melilot Brandybuck, Merry Dancer - Anti-shadow burdens

hobbit party guest - He heals Melliot (which could be very necessary)

Wizard staff - Is someone getting overwhelmed? Two exertions just might be what you need

The Main, Central Strategy
With the little twilight that is out, Aragorn should fight and kill all the minions that the shadow side can send out. All strength boosting conditions can be slapped on Aragorn to make him very beastly, especially in a Gandalf deck, with 4 of each of the new conditions, Aragorn can be strength + 16. Holy... Shocked But basically, there is one main central strategy with all these decks: have Aragorn fight and kill the minions and protect your RB.

In the LotR TCG, big fellowships are prevalent because of the "tank" status they acquire. But why can’t there be a 1-man tank? I think that is plausible, don’t you? These decks are meant to give the player a challenge to see how well they can cope with the given circumstances: 2 companions versus a variety of shadow sides out there. This new Aragorn is very versatile, as the title suggests, and can be used with a variety of decks; basically, you can pair him up with any RB out there. Having is deck like this is very fun to play, because many times, your opponent may have a look of shock on his or her face when he/she sees just how effective your 2-man deck is. Make full use of the few good Age’s End cards that are out there *cough*Aragorn, well-traveled guide*cough* and have some fun with them!

Shadow
Any shadow side can be used with these decks, but the most effective would have to be the mass cycling shadows. My pick would be swarms that empty the hand of evil every turn; that way your FP side can easily get the cards they need. But otherwise, anything can be used Wink

Match-ups
Swarms
Okay, so most everyone should be wondering how these decks will fair against swarms. Well, the answer to that is: yes, it can fair well. For one thing, the decks choke a lot, so that’s less twilight that the Shadow gets. Conditions can be a problem for Gondor because of their inability to discard conditions, but all the ARBs have a high enough strength to withstand multiple minions; Galadriel, being the weakest one, has Elven tricks, i.e. archery, to be safe from swarms. And of course, Aragorn has his defender bonus to start with to greatly help.

Archery/Wounding/Exertions
This might be pose as the biggest threat, because 2 companions can’t handle that many wounds. But low twilight + Aragorn can help, so the decks aren’t screwed; they have a fair shot. Frenzy of Arrows deck? Ditch the archery idea in the Elven deck and use elven armaments Wink

Beatdowns
This is easy, because there’s not enough twilight for Shadow to tank out. Also, Aragorn becomes a monster, and the RB has monster-like potential too!

Corruption
Ah, heres one to look out for. ARBs have low resistance, so Frodo has the best chance. However, though there may not be any burden removal, the choking element can greatly help out, and Aragorn’s ability will make it so that the ARBs probably don’t have to fight (so their drawbacks don’t kick in.)

Gondor/Men Hate
The biggest bane of all these decks. If Aragorn is directly targeted to die, the whole focus of your decks would be completely destroyed, and you might as well give an honorable surrender. So, make sure Aragorn doesn’t die! Cool

Other Versions (Standard Legal)
Well, as people were stating how they would have liked Standard decks, I will add alternate Standard Legal decks daily. Sorry for delays, but I am busy this month. These will be only deck lists, as the strategies are basically the same. Enjoy guys Wink

1a.) Two Lords of Gondor, Part II

The Standard Gondor "Choking" Tank
RB
Boromir, Bearer of Council
The one ring, the ring of rings (or the one ring, the ring of doom)

Companions/Followers
x1 elendil’s army

Possessions/Artifacts
x1 Blade of gondor, sword of boromir
x1 Bow of minas tirith
x2 ranger’s cloak
x1 knife of the galadhrim
x2 footman’s armor
x1 dunadan’s bow
x1 scroll of isildur
x4 Sapling of the white tree

Conditions
x4 Not Bound To His Fate
x4 Strength In My Blood
x2 Ranger of the North
x2 houses of healing
x1 the faithful stone
x1 prized lagan
x1 stewards’ legacy

Events
x2 elendil’s valor
x4 rally the company (i’m not sure about this; any better events, cause i can’t think of any at the moment...)

Total: 37

2a.) Aragorn’s Ventures in Lothlorien, Part II

A Standard Gondor meets a Standard Lothlorien
RB
Galadriel, bearer of wisdom
the one ring, the ring of rings (or the one ring, the ring of doom)

Companions/Followers
x1 elendil’s army
x1 Woodhall elf, exile

Possessions/Artifacts
x1 knife of the galadhrim
x1 dunadan’s bow
x1 footman’s armor
x1 ranger’s cloak
x1 sword of the fallen
x1 elven bow
x1 nenya, ring of adamant
x1 asfaloth, elven steed
x1 galadriel’s silver ewer

Conditions
x1 phial of galadriel, star-glass
x4 Not Bound To His Fate
x4 Strength In My Blood
x4 Army Long Trained
x4 Gondor Bowmen
x1 ranger of the north
x1 the faithful stone
x1 prized lagan

Events
x2 Lothlorien Guides
x2 final shot

Total: 37

In Conclusion...
Well, there you have it folks. These are 5 great looking decks to try out once Age’s End comes out. Some of them may be a bit pricey, but I think it’s worth it; having a "solo" deck with the great Mr. Aragorn. The very well, much traveled guide can guide many RB’s along the path of safety; he can fire arrows for them, fight many many bad guys, and still take hardly a scratch! By putting his defender bonus to full use, he can ward off many minions, while your beefed up RB can take on the rest. That’s a Dunadan rangers for ya...so versatile...

*Spacial thanks to NBarden for suggesting the Gandalf RB deck idea.

*Very special thanks to Conor Brace and CobraCards for being such an amazing place for the LotR TCG community. I love being a part of this site and contributing in what ways I can. As your time here is coming to a near end, I wish you well on your future endeavors, and hope that this new chapter in your life is one of great excitement and magnificence. Homage

Thanks, all, for your time and patience Cheers
Last edited by Anautikus on Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:34 pm; edited 68 times in totalMy Haves/Wants
Let's Trade! Cool

"Don't waste your time, or time will waste you..."
NBarden
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:01 pm
GIMLI! GIMLI!
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
legoles3333
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:07 pm
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
NBarden wrote:
GIMLI! GIMLI!

yeah, what he said
Here's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher
Anautikus
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:20 pm
well then, Gimli will be done as well Wink
My Haves/Wants
Let's Trade! Cool

sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:57 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
I wuv it in its sweet brokenness Wink 5
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Glamdring
Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:33 pm
It would be really nice if you got the deck prices in here, but it was cool! I love solo decks, and when it comes around with two companions, it gets even cooler.

Great minds think alike.~CarpeGuitarrem
Rangers will rule the World!! (CC's Official Ranger Lover)
My Haves/Wants Please look!!

...much debate much hard feelings. ~SOP
Anautikus
Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:19 pm
well, i cant really do that seeing as Age’s End cards aren’t out Wink but if u want the prices minus the Age’s End cards, i will add them in once i get the chance to calculate everything. Very Happy

also, thx for ur votes!
Last edited by Anautikus on Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:52 am; edited 1 time in totalMy Haves/Wants
Let's Trade! Cool

buffaloGOD
Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:28 pm
cant wait till age’s end comes out

Let’s keep thy posts profanity free, shall we?

- Cobra
TKR
Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:36 am
i love the strategy with aragorn and boromir ring-bearer. Gondor cards are too good, especially faithful stone. I would normally use Aragorn, Heir to the White City with the ring-bearer but the new aragorn is much better.
NBarden
Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:00 am
Mention Stern Words under Gandalf. I think a decent Gandalf deck could be built. Glamdring, FH, Watch and Wait, and several other burden removing abilities.

Let me try something.

Gandalf, Bearer of Obligation
The One Ring, The Ring of Rings

Aragorn, Well-Travelled Guide

Bilbo Baggins, Retired Adventurer x 2
Old Noakes, Purveyor of Wisdoms x 2
Hobbit Party Guest x 2

Elendil’s Army

Aragorn’s Pipe
Gandalf’s Pipe x 2
Bilbo’s Pipe
The Gaffer’s Pipe
Frodo’s Pipe
Glamdring, Foe-Hammer
Anduril, Sword that Was Broken
Shadowfax, Unequaled Steed
Old Toby x 4
Longbottom Leaf x 4

Watch and Wait
Stern Words x 4
Strength in my Blood x 4

Habits of Home x 4

Choke, choke, choke, abuse Gandalf’s Pipe, peel burdens like crazy, abuse all the brokenness of Stern Words. Not bound to his fate is to expensive, thus its not in the deck. Everything else is cheap, you can peel burdens or use the Gaffer’s Pipe. Habits of Home also choke like crazy, toil the Hobbit Party Guest.

38 cards, so you may want to cut it a little bit.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest