LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Age's End
How playable is Arwen, Royal Maiden?

5 (Best)  
66%
  [ 8 ]  66%

16%
  [ 2 ]  16%

16%
  [ 2 ]  16%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 12
raptor22
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:01 pm

Arwen’s a Ranger again!

She can set up with The Prancing Pony and the strength reduction should work easily, although it’s not quite as powerful as Queen of Elves and Men or Staunch Defender.

But the most powerful part of this card is she let’s you reconcile IN THE MANEUVER phase! 3 threats is a decent cost, but imagine it with Back to the light.

A 5 from me, and the picture’s great too.
WeyounsLastClone
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:04 pm
Lovely! Great gameplay, and great picture.
TheShyzle
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:08 pm
I think the title and picture doesn’t match the Ranger keyword. But It is still a great card. 5
LOOK HERE:
http://lotrtcgdb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=5185
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:22 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
TheShyzle wrote:
I think the title and picture doesn’t match the Ranger keyword. But It is still a great card. 5

yeah they don’t but who cares? a nice arwen. really so far I am disappointed in this set. and sorry it had to end the game.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
FortunesRazor
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:27 pm
Two elf followers, and with little follower hate basically insures she’s an 8. Ranger is okay. You might be able to use her and new Glorfindel in a ranger deck but who knows, I don’t know how all of the cards are.

Do they say ranger vs. gondor ranger.

Reconciling is crazy! Add three threats Reconciles. Exerts with dagger to draw 2 cards. Exerts with dagger to draw 2 cards. That is n-sane.
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:28 am
Cool card! Is there anything that discards cards in maneuver as a cost? That would combo perfectly with her reconciling ability.

Regardless, a 5.

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
Dravius
Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:45 pm
Arwen’s bow seems a good enough combo to you AC ? It insures you to have an awesome Archery phase for a risky double move.
-Darth Dravius, Dark Lord of the Sith
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:05 am
Yeah that combo stood out to me as well as not bad. But shes good anyway being probably technically an 8 strength with ranger. Ill give her 4. I would still use Fair Elf Maiden or Qoeam over her.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
BearerOfQuality
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:24 am
I would use her in speicifc decks, mind. I really like hte regroup ability, what a fantastic card to go with the double-move promoting cards from Bloodlines. I really like this one, a 5 from me
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:32 am
It aint a regroup mate, its maneuver which is why it work well with her new box.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Age's End