LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
WitchKingBlkCapt
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:56 pm
ok so I am sure a lot of us could come up with some great DCs. but today I ran into something funny and immediately started thinking of a DC. This thread is going to be about things that maybe get on your nerves but in the end it’s funny to the person who did it to you. so I will start us off to show you guys kind of what I mean.

3 •Benji, Layer of Massive Turds
Companion • Man
Str: 8
Vit: 3
Res: 2
At the start of the fellowship phase you may flush the toilet up to two times.
Benji is strength +1 for each time you flush the toilet and his turd stays in the bowl.

To me this wasn’t very funny but of course it is to him. No joke I have flushed like seven times and the turd is still in there.

This is the kind of material I want, but as usual we all need to refrain (especially me) from sexual references and things of that nature. So, have fun and let us all have laughter in our hearts and a turd in our toilet.
"Do not stand between a nazgul and his prey."
MySpace
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:28 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
I don’t this is probably pushing the envelope.

2 PVC pipe, toy of the rabbit [thumper]
Possession • toy
When you play this possession, exhaust your rabbit to make him gain occupied. If that rabbit is thumper, he cannot take wounds until the end of the turn.

my bro’s rabbit has little links of PVC pipe he will grab in his mouth and twirl around. its hilarious to watch.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
bunnydaman
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:49 am
Joined: 11 Jun 2007 Posts: 338 Location: 'hillbilliesville'
2 Rudy, Prince of Pee
Companion • Dog
Str, 6
Vit. 3
Res. 6
While at a Fire Hydrent site, Rudy may exert to pee on the Hydrent and be strength + 2 (limit +4). Discard a possession born by Rudy to heal him.

2 Red Collar, Collar of Rudy
Possession • Collar
Str. +1
Bearer must be Rudy. Regroup Add 2 to exhaust any one minion.

2 Rudy’s Leash
Possession • Leash
Str. +2
Bearer must be Rudy. At the start of each skirmish involving Rudy, each minion skirmishing Rudy must exert.

I no they are ’kinda’ dumb, but since you guys were making weird cards, I thought I may as well too! Very Happy
-"He’s like a spamming assasin." ~lem0nhead about SoP
"Yes, I'm a girl. And no, not like elf lvr."
[idea from FM]

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards