LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest
Rate this article!

5 (Best)  
60%
  [ 6 ]  60%

40%
  [ 4 ]  40%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 10
TKR
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:51 am
great article, its a type of deck that would be fun to play against friends.
elf lvr
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:42 am
NBarden wrote:
Great! I love it! The only problem is that its more creativeness and less strategy, but a fun article. Easy 4.

Basically what I was going to say. An extra GP (or 5...) for the creativeness!

lem0nhead wrote:
Hey you were right CG, this does blow EL’s small deck list in his article out of the water! Again great job!

Good to know I’m appreciated...
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:57 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
elf lvr wrote:

Laughing what would we do without our resident emo-vampire. don’t cut yourself or something because you are depressed Wink
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Cobra
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:32 pm
Congratulations to CarpeGuitarrem, who takes fifth place and $5 store credit in our LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest for June. Applause

Due to Cobra Cards’ closure this month, there will be no further prize support for this contest. However, the forum will be left open for reference, and new articles/ratings/reviews are always welcome.

-- Cobra
http://cobracards.com -- Web's best deals on Trading Card Games.
lem0nhead
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:06 am
elf lvr wrote:

lem0nhead wrote:
Hey you were right CG, this does blow EL’s small deck list in his article out of the water! Again great job!

Hey dude lol sorry bout that it wasnt meant to be offensive. You ARE appreciated. You make everyone who submits a DC on time look good! Thats just cool... Wink

Seriously though your article was mint and deserved to win. I just liked CG’s and his focus on the tentacles which wasnt fair to compare to just a decklist in your uber article. Thumbs Up
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
BearerOfQuality
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:40 am
A 5 from me for the sheer brilliance of this deck. No underestimating Lemonheads deck now, eh? Very Happy
http://trade.mahasamatman.com/Rings/list_show.pl?user=harrisonl
(needs updating)

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - Best. Film. Ever.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:40 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
congrats CG!
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:21 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Heh, I’m glad I squeaked that one out! A nice note to end my prize-winning article writing. Wow, I oughta go back now and see some of my other articles...IIRC, there were some terrible ones back then.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
elf lvr
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:33 pm
I’ve had 2 good articles, and 2 pretty decent ones. The other three were crap. I’m actually thinking of rewriting my first one for a future contest... I’ve got a bunch of ideas.

Congrats, CG, and your article was hilarious! Reminded me of some certain Calvin and Hobbes comics...
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:03 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Hey, thanks! Part of my inspiration...was actually a series of books that VeggieTales did spoofing the whole hardboiled noir detective genre. I was reading them to my younger siblings. And when I decided I wanted to make a tentacle article, "Dial T for Tentacle" was the first thing that popped into my mind. And the rest just spilled out from there...
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest