LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest
Rate this article!

5 (Best)  
50%
  [ 6 ]  50%

41%
  [ 5 ]  41%

8%
  [ 1 ]  8%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 12
BearerOfQuality
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:05 pm
Very Happy I’m sat here wondering the same thing! Ahh, nice one matey. Almost at a 100 myself...woo
http://trade.mahasamatman.com/Rings/list_show.pl?user=harrisonl
(needs updating)

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - Best. Film. Ever.
AgentDrake
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:37 pm
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
sickofpalantirs wrote:
couldn’t foul things be considered a rog card? anyway sweet and creative 5

I thought about it, but figured that it seemed too overly generic to note. Should I add it?
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
NBarden
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:56 pm
You gonna add Host of Moria, Legion of the Underdeeps?

Nah, don’t add it.

Anyway, interesting article, but a little disorganized. Kinda boring intro as well. Right now, a 3. The problem I have is that many people write a funny article that has little or no strategic depth, and people go, "5 for a laugh. Laughing"

This one is better than most, but still needs a lot of work. Unfortunately, I’m going to be busy the next few days, and thus will need to vote soon, so I can’t wait for improvements. I’ll give you a little while, but you’ll probably get a 3.

BTW, Demon of Might is Hunter block.

Oh, and a nitpicker like myself would get on you for the fact that the Balrogs that killed Fingolfin and Glorfindel were different ones.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
Anautikus
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:04 pm
ah yes, NB is one to catch the small details. D should have actually made more balrogs (weta collection?). it would have been cool + an awesome addition to this article.

anyway, i like the creativeness of this article, but it would have been cool to see a decklist. however, i understand completely. it is pretty nicely written; though very cool and all, i don’t know what to give it; so i’ll vote later.
My Haves/Wants
Let's Trade! Cool

"Don't waste your time, or time will waste you..."
NBarden
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:15 pm
He should know. I know him personally. He is our local (meaning Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska area) LotR expert, and I’ve only beat him once. (Mostly because I’ve only played him a few times)
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
AgentDrake
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:21 pm
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
Yeah, I’m well aware of it. But heck, they’re all Balrogs. Rolling Eyes
And much as I would like to put in more work on this, I’m gonna be pretty much unable to due to being incredibly busy for about a month as my job gets even more hectic. Laughing
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
Captain of Men
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:01 pm
cool article. balrog blogs = hilarious. can u imagine one writing one? hahah

i see u have work tho, so keep on workin! Very Happy
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:27 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
NBarden wrote:
He should know. I know him personally. He is our local (meaning Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska area) LotR expert, and I’ve only beat him once. (Mostly because I’ve only played him a few times)

Hmm...this sounds intriguing.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:00 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
I liked it. Anyone can kick out something with some good strategy and a decklist. I mean almost anyone on this site if they had caught it could have written gamling won’t you blow your horn. But it takes creativity to make something like this.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
LeoKula
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:29 pm
sickofpalantirs wrote:
I liked it. Anyone can kick out something with some good strategy and a decklist. I mean almost anyone on this site if they had caught it could have written gamling won’t you blow your horn. But it takes creativity to make something like this.

It seems we totally agree again, mate! CheersCheers

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest