LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:21 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Looks like someone at Big D is actually taking the time to upload the cards from T&D. I’m pretty surprised by that, actually.

List looks like it’s still in progress at the time of this writing, but hopefully it will all be up soon.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
lem0nhead
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:50 am
Where did you find that Dain? I had a look on here

http://lotrtcg.fanhq.com/TCG/CardLists.aspx?gameID=7

and couldnt see them...
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
BearerOfQuality
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:02 am
Yeah, I was looking earlier and can’t find anything on the site
http://trade.mahasamatman.com/Rings/list_show.pl?user=harrisonl
(needs updating)

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - Best. Film. Ever.
lem0nhead
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:20 am
Now all we need is for the same person to show they still love the game to leave us with some rulings or a CRD for all the typos and broken loops in the game! If its to be the end id have them make such an end as to be worthy of remembrance!

(Id remember D anyway theyve been great down the years just couldnt resist the quote!)
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
BearerOfQuality
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:37 am
Hahaha a bit of wishful thinking there, matey!
(needs updating)

lem0nhead
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:48 am
Ahh we can but wish. But i still do have a faint hope that this will happen. There must be some sort of more activity of "goodbye" from Decipher once Age’s End is out and about everywhere, and with that fingers crossed will be a nice wrap up of all non dealt with gameplay issues.
BearerOfQuality
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:01 am
Only a fool’s hope...well, maybe not, but I wanted to join in on the LotR quoting Very Happy Yeah that would be nice, but looking at the site on regular occasions, it feels like they have all but abandoned it in favour of Star Trek
(needs updating)

DáinIronfoot
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:11 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
I have my sources. I’m a very wily Dwarf, lad.

<.<

>.>

<.<

Okay, I confess...I found it by sheer luck. I logged into the site on a whim yesterday, and in the little box in the upper-left that shows a card teaser from a recent LOTR TCG or Star Trek CCG set, it had a blank picture for one of the T&D cards (can’t remember which one now). I clicked it, and it brought up the link I posted.

But I...uh...still have sources. For other things.

...Secret ones.

No, really!
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
lem0nhead
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:13 am
Laughing Ha! Yeah right Dain youre not fooling anyone! I wondered how youd found that you sneaky rascal.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:25 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Tell us where is the ring!!! tell us or we will give you the rack
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit