LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Open
Aeronian
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:00 pm
Total 40

Frodo, Reluctant Adventurer
The One Ring, Answer to All Riddles

Site Path
[1]East Road
[2]Bree Gate
[3]Rivendell Waterfall OR Council Courtyard
[4]Sirannon Ruins
[5]Falls of Rauros
[6]Imladris
[7]Silverlode Banks
[8]Pillars of the Kings
[9]Mithlond

Companions
x1 Aragorn, Heir to the White City (starting)
x1 Smeagol, Pitiable Guide (starting)

Possessions
x1 Sting, Elven Long Knife
x1 Bill the Pony
x1 Fishing Boat
x2 Athelas

Conditions
x4 Poor Wretch
x4 There’s Another Way
x2 Safe Passage
x2 Come Away
x1 No Stranger to the Shadows
x3 Nice Fish

Artifacts
x1 Ring of Barahir
x1 Anduril, Flame of the West
x1 Scroll of Isildur
x1 Phial of Galadriel, The Light of Earendil

Events
x1 One Good Turn Deserves Another
x4 Still Far Ahead
x3 Nasty
x2 Duality
x1 Naked Waste
x2 Not Listening

it’s a 3 companion choke. With Aragorn, Heir to the White City, Duality, and Safe Passage, whatever twilight is given during the fellowship phase will be removed (up to 6). the only time they will given twilight is when i move. with Bill the Pony, No Stranger to the Shadows, and Come Away, even the twilight given when moving is reduced to a small amount. Use One Good Turn Deserves Another and Still Far Ahead to control the site path for Safe Passage. With all that wounding (because of Come Away) and exerting, (Safe Passage), there’s an excessive amount of healing in the deck as well. Finally, whatever the shadow player manages to play, Aragorn and Smeagol will definitely send them to the discard pile.

Any comments or suggestions?
Last edited by Aeronian on Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
NBarden
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:34 pm
Cut the phial of Galadriel and add another Nasty. If you want a phial, user the original resistance +2 one.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:39 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
NBarden wrote:
Cut the phial of Galadriel and add another Nasty. If you want a phial, user the original resistance +2 one.

I disagree. I think all that muster can help you a lot in this deck.

Awesome deck, by the way. GP
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
NBarden
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:48 pm
One person with muster? Use Frodo, Protected by Many if you want the muster. Rolling Eyes
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:51 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
NBarden wrote:
One person with muster? Use Frodo, Protected by Many if you want the muster. Rolling Eyes

But in region 3, it can really help cycle through what’s left of your draw deck as all three companions would then have muster.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:13 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
the strategy is lost on me Wink what is it?
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Aeronian
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:22 pm
it’s a 3 companion choke. With Aragorn, Heir to the White City, Duality, and Safe Passage, whatever twilight is given during the fellowship phase will be removed (up to 6). the only time they will given twilight is when i move. with Bill the Pony, No Stranger to the Shadows, and Come Away, even the twilight given when moving is reduced to a small amount. Use One Good Turn Deserves Another and Still Far Ahead to control the site path for Safe Passage. With all that wounding (because of Come Away) and exerting, (Safe Passage), there’s an excessive amount of healing in the deck as well. Finally, whatever the shadow player manages to play, Aragorn and Smeagol will definitely send them to the discard pile.
NBarden
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:36 pm
Great. Now copy that post and post it right under the deck. Wink
Aeronian
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:58 pm
ill keep that in mind next ime Neutral
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:30 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
thank you!
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Open