LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum
gil-estel
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:03 am
Joined: 25 Apr 2007 Posts: 545 Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
I don;t, I have Thorin III, a dwarf, just like you!

EDIT: I WANT IT!
My trading list
My main wants
My refs
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:09 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
I figured you might. Check out my trade list and make me an offer. Smile
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
gil-estel
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:13 am
I have a Gandalf Shadows Starter...maybe you like that one? Saruman, Master of Foul Folk, his staff...
My trading list
My main wants
My refs
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:50 am
Is the Gandalf starter deck sealed?

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
gil-estel
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:43 am
No but I could add 3 random rares (or 3 you pick out) It is complete, with sites, and all the starter cards
My trading list
My main wants
My refs
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:04 am
ANY three rares? Hmmm. How about:

Saruman, Master of Foul Folk (as you suggested)
Gandalf, Mithrandir
The Witch-king, Captain of the Nine Riders

gil-estel
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:07 am
I can buy the Blackland Chieftain for +/- 3 dollars, if I want to buy the WK I must spend around 6....So I’d rather see you pick another rare...
My trading list
My main wants
My refs
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:12 am
Alright...then what about:

Saruman, Master of Foul Folk
Gandalf, Mithrandir
The Witch-king, Black Lord

If not that, then my next choices behind Black Lord would be Terrible and Evil, Hearts Raised, A Wizard is Never Late, and Narya...probably in that order.

gil-estel
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:23 am
Wait, I must reconsider this trade. A shadows-starter Gandalf is a very good one. It has a cool gandalf and very aweful Nazzies. It is expensive to ship, because of the weight. I’m willing to give up on him, but it must be worth the deal. It will be 3 dollars to ship, more then 3 dollars worth of cards, and my Chieftain costs about 3 dollars.
On the other hand, I prefer trading to buying. Hmmm Think Can we make a selection of the starter, for instance a few Nazzies, along with Gandalf so to bring down weight ánd cost.....LMK
My trading list
My main wants
My refs
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:33 am
Well, the cards I’d be most interested in from the deck are:

Gandalf, Leader of the Company x2
G for Grand x3
Farmer Maggot, Hobbit of the Marish x1
Merry, Loyal Companion x1
Ulaire Nertea, Ninth of the Nine Riders x2
Moving This Way x3

Possibly, if you would be willing, Riders in Black x2 and Drawn To Its Power x2, though those aren’t as important to me.

Do those and Saruman, Master of Foul Folk and Gandalf, Mithrandir, and we’ve definately got a deal. IF you’re willing. If not, we’ll renegotiate.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum