LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » General Discussion » Feedback Forum
elf lvr
Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:56 pm
Hey, Cobra, I’ve noticed that a few people that have won the riddle contest lately (namely, me and my friend anarion30103) haven’t achieved the LotR Savant rank. It may seem irrelevant, but... hey, if the forums are going to go on for a while, it’s sorta important to me.

Also, since the shop is closing down but we’re trying to keep the forum running, I have to ask, how often will you be around? Will you monitor the forums at all once the store closes? If not, I’d wonder if you could give a very active and responsible member (DainIronfoot, perhaps?) administrative powers, just in case updates might be needed on the forums.

If that’s out of the question, maybe we need more mods around here. Hopefully, some of us LotR folks will pick up MTG, and those forums will flourish a bit... and of course, the LotR boards are gonna remain active. Depending on how many mods will be around (for example, FM is leaving and AC won’t be around often) we may need some new people to stop this place from degenerating into a hulk of useless spam. I’d suggest asking some of the mods (those that are still around, I don’t think I’ve seen Bibfortuna25 in AGES, for example) if they’re staying around, and maybe adding some new ones accordingly.

Just my two cents, I want to know what you, Cobra, and other members think of these ideas.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Felipe Musco
Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:53 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
I’m leaving the article area, writing actively and about strategy mainly for my own country now (Razz), but I’m still monitoring the forums daily, so you know. Wink
I don't like YOU.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:52 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Ap is still around, and M_H drops in occasionally. I would support giving dain admin powers.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
NBarden
Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:02 pm
I also had a question about the auto-link system. Will that still be up and running?
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:12 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
elf lvr wrote:
Also, since the shop is closing down but we’re trying to keep the forum running, I have to ask, how often will you be around? Will you monitor the forums at all once the store closes? If not, I’d wonder if you could give a very active and responsible member (DainIronfoot, perhaps?) administrative powers, just in case updates might be needed on the forums.

sickofpalantirs wrote:
Ap is still around, and M_H drops in occasionally. I would support giving dain admin powers.

Wha-zuh-huh? Me, an admin? Shocked

Wow. I’m very flattered. Embarassed I guess it’s up to Cobra, but I would think a current moderator should be an admin before I was considered. I could backfill the moderator position they gave up, if people wish, but I’d nominate someone else like AP or AC as an admin, personally.

As I’ve mentioned elsewhere, I’d like to help out with finishing putting up the images/text of missing cards in the LOTR TCG Search, should that be done.

I DO have experience moderating/administering several forums, though.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:57 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
AC is cutting back his time, thus cannot be admin. Personally I think you would be best.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
elf lvr
Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:40 pm
AP wouldn’t be a bad choice, either.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:41 pm
If I was elected Admin I’d stick around... or I could do what Cobra does and just check in occasionally. Wink

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
Merrick_Hale
Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:39 am
sickofpalantirs wrote:
I’m here practically every day... I just don’t post very often. I’m fully aware of what is going on in the boards that I read.

I am here and I am watching... Cool
Aaron Rhinehart
Rider of Rohan (retired)
DAgent #417 (retired)

This Incognito is a smooth operator - Lem0nhead
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:14 am
DáinIronfoot wrote:
I’d nominate someone else like AP or AC as an admin, personally.

elf lvr wrote:
AP wouldn’t be a bad choice, either.

Thanks, guys. I’m honored. Smile
I had to put something here.

Forum index » General Discussion » Feedback Forum