LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum
Apopatos
Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:41 pm
corvus wrote:
Re mlk ti kales foil exeis? Alla tis KALES oxi autes tis moufes tous rofous... Exeis tpt pera apo nanous kai orc (kai ara na ta dineis) ?

File ksepoulaw autes meinane, exw dwsei ta panta gia palies foil nanisies oso vriskontai akoma Very Happy
"...I stomp round and round, / Never lie on the ground, / Not even to die. / Oliphaunt am I..."

Apop's trading list
My references
Your deck is small...
gil-estel
Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:43 pm
Joined: 25 Apr 2007 Posts: 545 Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
I agree with the deal..no way Saruman could be traded?.....PM your address...
My trading list
My main wants
My refs
LeoKula
Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:45 pm
Apopatos wrote:
corvus wrote:
Re mlk ti kales foil exeis? Alla tis KALES oxi autes tis moufes tous rofous... Exeis tpt pera apo nanous kai orc (kai ara na ta dineis) ?

File ksepoulaw autes meinane, exw dwsei ta panta gia palies foil nanisies oso vriskontai akoma Very Happy

I’d like that with french fries and hamburger, please Very Happy

I’m interested in your Shadowfax, Greatest of the Mearas and Ring of Savagery... are you trading them already?

I have Dwarven Heart (foil) if you are interested and you can take a look at my list to see if there are Orc rares you’d like:

http://trade.mahasamatman.com/Rings/list_show.pl?user=ferreiral2

Thanks!
corvus
Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:48 pm
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
Eides mlk? To leei kai to palikari dikio exo!!! Laughing

OK man sou kratao oles mou tis antallaksimes foil apo dwarf kai gamorc (neo onoma Mr. Green ). Den dineis tpt apo Rise of Saruman kai T&D(FOIL panta)? Auta thelo tora. Episis an dineis to gamimeno daxtulidi apo Age’s End pou oloi oi malakes to kratane!!!!! Mono enas mou to dinei na nai kala to pallikari!

Pes kai tou Agiou na postarei lista o malakas na kanei kammia antallagi na niosei!!!!
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
Apopatos
Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:01 pm
[quote="LeoKula"]
Apopatos wrote:
I’m interested in your Shadowfax, Greatest of the Mearas and Ring of Savagery... are you trading them already?

I have Dwarven Heart (foil) if you are interested and you can take a look at my list to see if there are Orc rares you’d like:

Thanks!

If for some reason lem0nhead do not take the horse I’ll trade it with you. Now about the ring I have it twice so don’t worry Wink
From you I want the dwarven heart as you said, the rallying orc and Grond, Forged With Black Steel.
Also, from the uncommons I have Southron Murderer .
Thank you!
"...I stomp round and round, / Never lie on the ground, / Not even to die. / Oliphaunt am I..."

Apop's trading list
My references
Your deck is small...
Apopatos
Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:04 pm
corvus wrote:
Eides mlk? To leei kai to palikari dikio exo!!! Laughing

OK man sou kratao oles mou tis antallaksimes foil apo dwarf kai gamorc (neo onoma Mr. Green ). Den dineis tpt apo Rise of Saruman kai T&D(FOIL panta)? Auta thelo tora. Episis an dineis to gamimeno daxtulidi apo Age’s End pou oloi oi malakes to kratane!!!!! Mono enas mou to dinei na nai kala to pallikari!

Pes kai tou Agiou na postarei lista o malakas na kanei kammia antallagi na niosei!!!!

An thes foil sou dinw apo Age’s End oles ektos apo nanous kai gamorc opws les (ennoeis ta orc pou gamoun? xexexe) molis mou erthoun apo Amerikh.
To daxtylidi oute emena mou to dinoune t’arxidia Twisted Evil

Apop's trading list
My references
Your deck is small...
LeoKula
Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:05 pm
[quote="Apopatos"]
LeoKula wrote:
Apopatos wrote:

Thanks!

If for some reason lem0nhead do not take the horse I’ll trade it with you. Now about the ring I have it twice so don’t worry Wink
From you I want the dwarven heart as you said, the rallying orc and Grond, Forged With Black Steel.
Also, from the uncommons I have Southron Murderer .
Thank you!

The horse is my main want, so if he turns it down, just LMK Wink Thanks!
corvus
Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:13 pm
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
OK man klassika loipon thelo Eomer kai Balrog. Apo kei kai pera an den dineis daxtulidi den peirazei, den xanomaste... Tha sta taxudromiso kiolas na goustaroume! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
LeoKula
Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:16 pm
corvus wrote:
OK man klassika loipon thelo Eomer kai Balrog. Apo kei kai pera an den dineis daxtulidi den peirazei, den xanomaste... Tha sta taxudromiso kiolas na goustaroume! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sounds like you guys are doing a good deal Mr. Green
Apopatos
Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:21 pm
LeoKula wrote:
corvus wrote:

Sounds like you guys are doing a good deal Mr. Green

He is a tough trader Wink

Apop's trading list
My references
Your deck is small...

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum