LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:36 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
can this be stickied?
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:25 pm
Stickied.
I had to put something here.
Lost Heir
Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:19 pm
Does anyone know if they are going to update it soon?

- LH
Check out my Trade List!
View the newest culture in my DC set, The Lords of Gondor: Gandalf
Gate Troll
Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:22 pm
Joined: 15 Aug 2006 Posts: 384 Location: Udun Vale, Home of the one and only... Gate Troll!
Yes! Now I can finish the riddle contest!

[EDIT]: Woot! 300th post.
"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of the man who leads that gains that victory."-George S. Patton.
Felipe Musco
Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:42 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
Ah... 300... great times, those were! CC was still fully operational, and we still had some members like tOO around! Fun as hell... The Great Group Wars... The Dawn of the Forum Shops... The Great Banishing... Rolling Eyes
I don't like YOU.
Gate Troll
Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:08 pm
Joined: 15 Aug 2006 Posts: 384 Location: Udun Vale, Home of the one and only... Gate Troll!
I remember those days... ...before I joined. I viewed the boards months before I joined. Back when tOO had the three grumpy old men avvy
and then the penguin one. Back in the days when the only people on these
boards were CG, AC, AP, tOO, EL, and SoP.
CG’s old Gondor avvy, AC had the Black Rider, AP the sky landscape,
EL’s Haldir, and SoP’s old hand-over-palantir pic... ...Ah the nostalgia.
"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of the man who leads that gains that victory."-George S. Patton.
OneFathom
Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:11 pm
still looking for a game, can’t seem to meet anybody at the right time! Hit me up if you’re interested.
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:05 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Gate Troll wrote:
I remember those days... ...before I joined. I viewed the boards months before I joined. Back when tOO had the three grumpy old men avvy
and then the penguin one. Back in the days when the only people on these
boards were CG, AC, AP, tOO, EL, and SoP.
CG’s old Gondor avvy, AC had the Black Rider, AP the sky landscape,
EL’s Haldir, and SoP’s old hand-over-palantir pic... ...Ah the nostalgia.

Wow, now that is a nostalgic thought! Gosh, somebody remembers my old avvie! I remember when I briefly changed it to Castamir, and it was immediately shot down by popular demand. Very Happy

AC, I still don’t see why you changed your avvie. Nelya was the bestest avvie ever!

Now if only EL would change his avvie to the new one from the shop, it would almost be like coming full circle.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
Merrick_Hale
Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:13 pm
And I’ve been here for more than a year with the same avatar. I guess some things are too good to change. Smile
Aaron Rhinehart
Rider of Rohan (retired)
DAgent #417 (retired)

This Incognito is a smooth operator - Lem0nhead
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:16 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Merrick_Hale, I will do something drastic if you ever change your avvie from Mordor Enraged. That is just classic, especially considering your history with that card.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion