LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum
ingold55
Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:15 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
I am willing to trade

hides
Ring of Retribution
over the isen
Endurance of dwarves x2
Ready to fall (foreign language)
Burn Every village
mogul whelp

(I can throw in $.50 to cover mailing cost.) Wink

for
Aragorn heir to the throne of Gondor
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)
NBarden
Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:15 pm
I have Endurance of Dwarves. That should cream any offer. Wink

Oh, and I’m available if you need anymore trade advice, Dain. PM me.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:24 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
I have added ingold’s offer to the list.

Note, however, that I have also just updated my trade list now that I have finalized a couple trades. I no longer need Freca, Ring of Retribution, or Endurance of Dwarves (all thanks to ONE of those very generous traders, actually), so I have taken those off of the offered trades by gil-estel and ingold55. You two may want to update your offers, especially ingold.

Anybody willing to trade Thorongil and/or a version of Aragorn’s Bow and/or Anduril for Aragorn, Heir to the Throne of Gondor? They would probably jump to the top of the list, depending on the sweeteners.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
ingold55
Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:26 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
I may be able to get my hands on a hillman horde or Driven by need. Confused
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)
NBarden
Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:06 pm
Hey Dain, if you really wanna increase your card base, I recommend checking this out...

http://lotrtcgdb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=5223
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
Apopatos
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:39 am
What would you ask for:
Gimli, Opinionated Guide (FOIL)
Orkish Camp x3

thank you Smile
"...I stomp round and round, / Never lie on the ground, / Not even to die. / Oliphaunt am I..."

Apop's trading list
My references
Your deck is small...
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:28 am
Apopatos wrote:
What would you ask for:
Orkish Camp x3

thank you Smile

The Gimli is my only one left, so he’s pretty valuable to me. I’d probably ask for several cards in exchange. The Orkish Camps aren’t as valuable to me, so you might find it a little easier to get them. Smile

On your list, I’m most interested in Aragorn, Isildur’s Heir, Sting, Weapon of Heritage, Gandalf, Leader of Men, Gandalf, The White Rider, Shadowfax, Greatest of the Mearas, White Hand Destroyer, and Sack of the Shire.

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
Apopatos
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:58 am
DáinIronfoot wrote:
Apopatos wrote:
What would you ask for:
Orkish Camp x3

thank you Smile

The Gimli is my only one left, so he’s pretty valuable to me. I’d probably ask for several cards in exchange. The Orkish Camps aren’t as valuable to me, so you might find it a little easier to get them. Smile

On your list, I’m most interested in Aragorn, Isildur’s Heir, Sting, Weapon of Heritage, Gandalf, Leader of Men, Gandalf, The White Rider, Shadowfax, Greatest of the Mearas, White Hand Destroyer, and Sack of the Shire.

So what do you think for:
Orkish Camp x3

for my:
Aragorn, Isildur’s Heir
Gandalf, The White Rider
Sack of the Shire
Sting, Weapon of Heritage
"...I stomp round and round, / Never lie on the ground, / Not even to die. / Oliphaunt am I..."

Apop's trading list
My references
Your deck is small...
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:05 am
Apopatos wrote:
DáinIronfoot wrote:
Apopatos wrote:
What would you ask for:
Orkish Camp x3

thank you Smile

So what do you think for:
Orkish Camp x3

for my:
Aragorn, Isildur’s Heir
Gandalf, The White Rider
Sack of the Shire
Sting, Weapon of Heritage

Hmmm. Any way you could toss in Shadowfax, Greatest of the Mearas and/or Gandalf, Leader of Men instead of The White Rider?

Apopatos
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:10 am
DáinIronfoot wrote:
Hmmm. Any way you could toss in Shadowfax, Greatest of the Mearas and/or Gandalf, Leader of Men instead of The White Rider?

Hmmm I will change the white rider with the leader of mean but I will ask as well for
Battlefield Recruit x1
Battlefield Veteran x1
what do ya think?

Apop's trading list
My references
Your deck is small...

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum