LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:09 am
Game Result
Shieldmaiden’s Elven hunters and Uruk beatdown versus my Dwarven beasts and Orc corruption.

My deck only put out 10 or so twilight each move, so she had trouble playing her minions. At site 5, she beat up on Durin and Dain with Broken In Defeat and Saruman AotDL, but Mocking Goblin with a Mordor Scimitar corrupted her at site 6. Good game, Shieldmaiden! Very Happy
I had to put something here.
Shieldmaiden
Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:13 am
Joined: 07 May 2007 Posts: 389 Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
You’re a great teacher, AP! GP Thanks for a very good game!
Gate Troll
Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:22 am
Joined: 15 Aug 2006 Posts: 384 Location: Udun Vale, Home of the one and only... Gate Troll!
How do I hook up with somebody?
"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of the man who leads that gains that victory."-George S. Patton.
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:23 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Gate Troll wrote:

Well, you can start with a compliment, then some flowers, then perhaps a dinner or two and some chocolate....

Oh, you meant in SDA? No idea. Razz
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:24 am
DáinIronfoot wrote:
Gate Troll wrote:

Well, you can start with a compliment, then some flowers, then perhaps a dinner or two and some chocolate....

Shame on you Dain youre married! Shame on you

Laughing
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Gate Troll
Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:27 am
Joined: 15 Aug 2006 Posts: 384 Location: Udun Vale, Home of the one and only... Gate Troll!
No; I mean for a game. Laughing Shame on you
"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of the man who leads that gains that victory."-George S. Patton.
Shieldmaiden
Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:38 am
Joined: 07 May 2007 Posts: 389 Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Laughing Well, he had to get married somehow! The dinners, flowers, chocolates led up to something. He didn’t just walk up to a girl and say, "Hey, ya wanna get married?" Laughing
Gate Troll
Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:43 am
I just want to know how to register online or whatever so I can play online games. Geez.
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:45 am
Check your Inbox. Thumbs Up
I had to put something here.
Gate Troll
Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:48 am
Thanks! I’m getting it hooked up now!

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion