LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
Mythdracon
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:50 pm
Smeagol then. Ok, good idea. I have one deck build for RB Hobbits and Smeagol, anyone else got some? What about ones that use Golden Perch Ale, for instance? Decks that use NEW cards? Smile
TheJord
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:35 pm
My Elven Hunters with Wraith Corruption

vs

AP’s Elven Hunters with Ninja Gollum

AP’s Ninja Gollum is nasty!!! The synergy in his Shadow deck is frightening, with Not This Time and Fat One Wants It really putting me on edge.

He bid one, and made me go first. I played Pony and pulled Thorongil. He threw out Gollum, DaD right away and started hurting Galadriel. At site 3 he put Treacherous Little Toad on her so she was staying hurt. He started maxing me on threats from site 3, and he had NTT, FOWI and PK all in his support area. I had no Namarie so I was suffering.

Orophin got MURDERED at site 5 and I had 3 more threat wounds to take, and the damage PK caused meant I spent the rest of the game exhasuted. Eowyn, LoI came out and what happened... Mumak Commander, GatS.

My Nazgul Corruption deck threw down a few burdens every now and again. Enquea, ToTo was hurting with Toil and then healing, but nothing huge. He had Frodo, Resolute Hobbit so corrupting him was going to be a challenge. I run a little threat engine in there as well so that was helping out. Cantea, Faster than Winds got rid of Aragorns Bow, and then with 7 companions out came Cantea, Black Assassin. Rumil and Orophin got assassinated with 5 threats coming out, exhausting his remaining 5 companions.

He moved again to Emyn Muil, Lemenya, Eternally Threatening added 4 more threats, Enquea, ToTo out and fierce, Radagast died, Frodo took burdens from the threats, I added 3 burdens with Enquea and corrupted him. Had he not been corrupted, I had a BNaP to make sure.

Winner: Me, by corruption Twisted Evil
"The rule of Gondor is mine!"
Gillian
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:07 pm
someone for game?
Celebrimbor
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:18 pm
NBarden wrote:
That rocks man!

No, I wouldn’t mess with the bugs and typos at all, b/c people other than those on CC play SdA, and anyone trying to play with anyone else would have the game crash.

Are you absolutely sure that would happen?

Anyways Kralik...thanks for another of your huge achievements. Smile
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn
NBarden
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:56 pm
MY <Classified>
AP’s Noble Leaders/Man Archery

My freeps was getting shot up, but the wounding strategy was able to take down a lot of his minions so it wasn’t as bad as it could have been.

He lost 2 of his comps at site 4, then another 2 at 5, so he only had Boromir left at 6. And SdA crashed. But he conceded my win, since the only comp to die was one that I had die intentionally to get rid of Pursuing Horde stuck on him and stop the Archers of Harad from keying off of his low resistance.

Good game.

Winner: Me (Incomplete).
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
TheJord
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:28 pm
My Elven Hunters with Wraith Corruption

vs

Gillian’s Gandalf Saved From the Fire with Uruk Hunters

I got butchered. Not enjoyable. I doubled to site 3 and Orophin got overwhelmed. I played Elrond, and he got overwhelmed after Rumil got Violent Hurl’d to death. Still I was moving quickly which was about the only thinig going for me at this point.

My Nazgul corruption was useless against his Gandalf anti-corruption setup. I got one Keening Wail all game and one Enquea ToTo. What a pain. I could do no harm, and any burdens I added got removed by Jarnsmid or Glamdring... so annoying!

Had Gillian had Travelled Leader earlier and kept throwing out Rohan Uplands I would have lost miserably. As it was, I only lost half of my fellowship but managed to survive to 9

Winner: Me
"The rule of Gondor is mine!"
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:43 am
Game Results
Game 1 - Winner: AP
TheJord’s Gondor Knights w/ Troll Swarm
vs.
my Noble Leaders w/ Men Archery

I bid 2 and he went first. He doubled to 3 with all 3 comps exhausted, but arrived safely at the sanctuary. I moved to 2 and he dropped a couple of Trolls which exhausted Denethor and Faramir. I stopped. Razz

He moved to 4 and ended up with max threats, 4 burdens shy of corruption and an exhausted fellowship. I moved to 3 and he could only play 1 Troll, which Gorn managed to handle. He moved to 5 and I gave him 2 archers, 2 Howdahs, Elevated Fire, and Anduin Banks. He could take all but 2 of the arrows, but then a comp had to die and the 4 threats triggered, killing Isildur. Good game! Very Happy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game 2 - Winner: AP
TheJord’s Gondor Knights w/ Nazgûl Corruption
vs.
my Dwarven Discard w/ Orc Corruption

I had a good opening hand and he stopped at site 2 with 5 burdens. I moved to 2, took a couple of wounds, and stopped. He moved to 3 with no problems, and the same went for my Dwarves. At 4 I managed to play 4 minions, but he took care of them with his fortifications. I moved to 4 and he had no minions. He gave out a load of twilight at 5 and I played Ferny and 3 other minions. Porter Troll killed Inhold, and he stopped with 10 burdens and 11 resistance.

I moved to 5 and he could only play 1 Nazgûl. He went to 6 and I played 5 minions and 2 Bound To Its Fate, which corrupted Isildur. Good game! Very Happy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game 3 – Winner: AP
TheJord’s Elven Hunters w/ Men Possessions
vs.
my Rainbow Wounding w/ Ninja Gollum

I bid 1 and he went first. I opened with an all-Freeps hand and had to mulligan, which still left me with no minions and no conditions I could play. Razz He doubled to 3 and faced 0 minions along the way. I moved to 2 and gave out 20, and he played Ferny with Pavise and GatS with Pavise. Rumil and Elven Guardian ended up exhausted and Gandalf took 2 wounds. Needless to say, I stopped.

He doubled to 5 and faced 2 minions along the way. I singled to 3 and Elven Guardian died. He moved to 6 and I finally managed to dish out some wounds. I moved to 4, took a few wounds, and stopped. He moved to 7 and I played a couple of minions which gave him a few wounds, then he sat.

And then I ran. I moved to 5 and handled his minions, doubled to 6, and tripled to 7. Whistling Death killed Gorn at 7, but everyone else made it. He moved to 8 and I killed 3 companions, thanks to Shelob and Gollum; then he decided to stop. I moved to 8 and he played 3 minions; 1 died in archery, 1 died in skirmish, and 1 killed Eowyn. I decided to try the double, and he could only play 1 minion. The last 10 cards in his draw deck were Freeps, and my fellowship survived. Good game! Very Happy
I had to put something here.
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:24 pm
Game Result
NappyKorn’s Rohan Possessions w/ Orc Wargs
vs.
my Rainbow Wounding w/ Ninja Gollum

I...hate...Wargs! Evil or Very Mad In my book, they’re about the biggest NPE deck out there. Especially Relentless Warg. And NK knows how to run them well, which makes it even worse.

Region 1 and Region 2 was just back-and-forth single moves, with Shadowplay and Border Patrol hindering me from using Gollum DaD. I really couldn’t touch his Freeps at all. The best thing I did was to put Treacherous Little Toad on Frodo. Rolling Eyes He killed Rumil, Elven Guardian, and Eowyn in region 2. We both got to 6, and luckily I drew Gandalf and Radagast. I singled to 7 and took a few wounds, then decided to double to 8. He played some more Wargs but I overwhelmed the biggest minion using the Great Ring.

With the way that his Freeps had been stopping my Shadow, I decided to triple to 9. He played 3 mounted Orcs, and I managed to survive, but every comp except for Frodo exhausted. Good game! Very Happy
I had to put something here.
Gillian
Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:09 pm
someone for game?
Gillian
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:18 pm
Gillian wrote:
someone for game?

same question.. Smile

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion