LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:01 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Count Rorin the Dwarf in, and possibly Ryle the Ortan (if I can get permission from mm). Though this changes an RPG I had in mind somewhat....

Rorin will not come in at first, if that’s okay. I have a little plan for him to make a grand entrance a little bit into the story.

And we’ll assume Rorin already knows Tuilin and Silvarin from earlier. Smile
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:23 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Silvarin as his psychologist Patient Tuilin as a crazy elf who happens to be very good with a bow Wink
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Atse_Kashte
Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:00 pm
Thesnor has been hanging around in mirkwood a bit since he fought at Minas Tirith, so he should probably show up at some point.
elf lvr
Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:07 pm
Hey, A_K! Welcome to RPG’ing here at CC.

Me and Annonymous Prodigy are the mods around here, so if you have any questions, just ask.

I like your character, by the way. This ought to be fun.

If you haven’t already, get in the RPG’ing group. Click on the "groups" link and go from there.

And again, welcome! We need more people in this forum.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Gate Troll
Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:41 pm
Joined: 15 Aug 2006 Posts: 384 Location: Udun Vale, Home of the one and only... Gate Troll!
It seems the forum going down has killed any interest here... O, well,
might as well open the RPG thread.
"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of the man who leads that gains that victory."-George S. Patton.
NBarden
Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:04 pm
Um...I’d recommend getting a little background to your post. Somewhat...lame.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
Gate Troll
Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:18 pm
Joined: 15 Aug 2006 Posts: 384 Location: Udun Vale, Home of the one and only... Gate Troll!
I completely rewrote it NB.
"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of the man who leads that gains that victory."-George S. Patton.
ingold55
Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:43 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
I would add more. but that is just my openion.
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)
Atse_Kashte
Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:28 pm
Quote:
Um...I’d recommend getting a little background to your post. Somewhat...lame.

Sorry, if you were talking to me. A complete description of my character is in the character profile page. Also, there may be some tension between the SickOfPalantir’s evil character Eltlas and Thesnor, since they used to be friends back in Rhun (if SoP dissagrees, please PM me).
NBarden
Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:34 pm
No, correct me if I’m wrong, but you haven’t posted yet.

I was talking to GT.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing