LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » General Discussion » Admin Announcements
Cobra
Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:07 am
First off, apologies to everyone for allowing the forums to remain offline for so long. The fix was as simple as clicking a "repair" link, but I’ve been busy and was unaware of the problem.

Now, I’ve had all sorts of questions about what will happen to the Cobra Cards forums in the future:

Will I continue to host these forums?
Absolutely, for as long as there’s interest.

With the card shop gone, how will the forums be paid for?
For now I’m simply covering the expenses myself. However, we will need a long-term solution. Most likely this will be through advertising and/or finding a sponsor.

Will the deck clinics, article contests, etc. be maintained?
I hope so, but I probably won’t have time to be involved myself. It will be up to the community to step up and take charge of the areas they’d like to maintain or develop, and it will be up to the new administrator (see the "New Admin" post in the Member’s Lounge!) to organize these efforts.

Will the card images/autolinks work in the future?
Unfortunately not, since we will no longer be hosting card images or maintaining a gametext database. Users are welcome to post links to other sites that offer these services.
http://cobracards.com -- Web's best deals on Trading Card Games.

Forum index » General Discussion » Admin Announcements